Apr 23 2013
By: BigBrotherKaz Wastelander 562 posts

Puss in Boots

[ Edited ]
9 replies 78 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Which country is he from? 

My grandma used to tell me his adventure when I was a kid, she said he's French.

But in the Shrek Movie and the Puss in Boot movie, he's Spanish.

Now I know Shrek movie based on most fairy tales, just wanna know what country is Puss from. Please discuss Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Re: Puss in Boots

Apr 23, 2013
Message 2 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puss_in_Boots_(2011_film)

?

Thank you for posting the obvious, so he's French, but why was he Spanish in all the film?

Message 3 of 10 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I doubt he's from france in the movies, maybe spain.

The shrek movies may be based off of fairy tales, but so are a lot of movies, and when they do this, they change a lot of things from the original fairy tale. Possibly, in the original, though I never read it, he may have been from france. But in the Shrek movies? I believe he hails from a spain culture, either that, or he is a Spaniard, and was born in france, but with an accent like in the shrek movies? He isn't french. imho
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 10 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
I doubt he's from france in the movies, maybe spain.

The shrek movies may be based off of fairy tales, but so are a lot of movies, and when they do this, they change a lot of things from the original fairy tale. Possibly, in the original, though I never read it, he may have been from france. But in the Shrek movies? I believe he hails from a spain culture, either that, or he is a Spaniard, and was born in france, but with an accent like in the shrek movies? He isn't french. imho

I agree with you truly

Red Riding Hood: A cheap and bad copy of Twilight with better werewolf.

Snow White and the Huntsman: A weird tale of a princess turn warrior and love the hunter instead of the prince, there wasn't even a prince, and the Drawf are Mecernary and bandit instead of miner living in the wood.

Hansel and Gretel: They're witch slayer now I believe

Jack the Giant Slayer: Worst movie ever made

Message 5 of 10 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I thought hansel and gretel were originally witch hunters in the fairy tale? I do know, that a lot of fairy tales, the original versions, were a lot more darker than what we see them as now, a lot of them were used to scare children into not doing the wrong thing.

I actually liked snow white and the huntsman lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 10 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
I thought hansel and gretel were originally witch hunters in the fairy tale? I do know, that a lot of fairy tales, the original versions, were a lot more darker than what we see them as now, a lot of them were used to scare children into not doing the wrong thing.

I actually liked snow white and the huntsman lol.

They were two kid that when into the witch house at night and trap there, they kill the witch to escape lol

Message 7 of 10 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Oh, well it's some sort of interpretation then. lol

Message 8 of 10 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Oh, well it's some sort of interpretation then. lol

Prove that Fairy tale movie suck **bleep**

Still not explain why Puss has Spanish voice, I know he was voice by Zorro, but he was french, why turn him SPainard

Message 9 of 10 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I don't know, it's a cartoon? lol

Message 10 of 10 (37 Views)
0 Likes