First Son
5 posts

Re: Probation message

Oct 19, 2013

your missing my point man, its not about the wining or loosing its about being punished for leaving a poxy map n not being able to get back on, where is it going to end, cheats dont get banned for using lag switches, i like my gaming its a stress relief after a hard days work, but this is adding to the stress? whats next oooh my knightstemplarII your firing to many bullets, we'll have to reduce you down to 1 mag.

Message 11 of 26 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Oct 19, 2013

The solution is to stop playing Call Of Duty. Smiley Happy

Seriously, there are so many better games out there with great gameplay and story. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 12 of 26 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 19, 2013

It is a broken system, i'll give you that. But it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 13 of 26 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

i dont rage leave a map, i dont like some of the maps so i leave solely because of that, so that means i should be singled out for probation dose it? NO if i want to leave a map i should be allowed to and no one should dictate wether i can or can't, so in light of your response i have decided as i dont have a contact address for the game manufacturer that i should just run around whatever map on black ops II without firing a single shot and aid the opposite team in there win wich i have been doing for the last half hour and will continue to do for the forseable future, this is in protest to the probation dictators of "the game manufactures" and yes i hope thay reed this.

One aberrant krill is not going to stir anything up, friend. Fall in line and play the game how it's supposed to be played.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 14 of 26 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

your missing my point man, its not about the wining or loosing its about being punished for leaving a poxy map n not being able to get back on, where is it going to end, cheats dont get banned for using lag switches, i like my gaming its a stress relief after a hard days work, but this is adding to the stress? whats next oooh my knightstemplarII your firing to many bullets, we'll have to reduce you down to 1 mag.

Well, here's a point: posting here will in no way influence any sort of positive change in the game.  If it's hindering you that badly not to be able to change which map you are on, as others have suggested, give Battlefield a try.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 15 of 26 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

knightstemplar11 wrote:

Well, here's a point: posting here will in no way influence any sort of positive change in the game.  If it's hindering you that badly not to be able to change which map you are on, as others have suggested, give Battlefield a try.

Jim, don't have one of these?    Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 26 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Oct 19, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Nope, fresh out.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 17 of 26 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Sorry was responding to last thread, I meant it for the BK one LOL 

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Nope, fresh out.

Message 18 of 26 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 19, 2013

There is your problem, Your play COD junk. The same things that were in BO 2 was already in Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I refuse to buy COD games, I will play for the trophies and I dont have to buy because i have Gamefly. If you want to play a real multiplayer, play Battlefield. and it's not just ground forces, their are vehicles, tanks, 4 wheelers, bikes, helicopters and jets. And in Battlefield 4 their are attack boats, and commander mode that you can use to let tomahawk missles fly. Give Battlefield a try, it's way better and way more real. Not zombies, dogs, and lava.

Message 19 of 26 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 19, 2013
thanks for all the advise guys, ill probably give COD a miss from now on.
Message 20 of 26 (114 Views)
0 Likes