Highlighted
Oct 19 2013
By: knightstemplar11 First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

Probation message

25 replies 194 views Edited Oct 19, 2013

why am i getting a probation message for leaving a game part way through on black ops II, and having to wait up to 5 mins to get back on, however its ok for playstation to put me on a map part way through with a team thats loosing, and who do you think you are PLAYSTATION dictating when we can and can't leave a game, I payed good money for this system and the games, without us you would have nothing, and before you pass the buck to trayarch or any other game makers, it is you who have allowed them to access the system to put this control of the gaming community into place, so you are soleley responcible, I SAY GET IT OFF NOW, AND I THINK THE GAMING COMMUNITY FEEL THE SAME WAY. XBOX IS LOOKING BETTER ALREADY. sort it out SONY.

Message 1 of 26 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Probation message

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

This has nothing to do with Playstation, or SONY... they didn't pass anything.

it's all treyarch or whoever owns the servers. The same game leaving probations are on Xbox as well.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 26 (189 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Just another clueless Call Of Duty fan people, nothing to see here.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 26 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

why am i getting a probation message for leaving a game part way through on black ops II, and having to wait up to 5 mins to get back on, however its ok for playstation to put me on a map part way through with a team thats loosing, and who do you think you are PLAYSTATION dictating when we can and can't leave a game, I payed good money for this system and the games, without us you would have nothing, and before you pass the buck to trayarch or any other game makers, it is you who have allowed them to access the system to put this control of the gaming community into place, so you are soleley responcible, I SAY GET IT OFF NOW, AND I THINK THE GAMING COMMUNITY FEEL THE SAME WAY. XBOX IS LOOKING BETTER ALREADY. sort it out SONY.

tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif.

As a former Black Ops 2 player, let me tell you the reason why.

ACTIVISION......OWNS COD...NOT SONY. The same issues are on Xbox, PC, and WIIU, WIIU, WIIU.

You join whatever team that needs that extra player. Too bad if they are losing. You just got to deal with it.

Also, the probation. Maybe you should stop leaving matches and stick through the whole game instead of rage quitting. 

What will posting this really do at all anyway? You're yelling at the wrong people. On a forum. In the wrong section. You should just get other games....

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 4 of 26 (178 Views)
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

Simple don't leave the game till its done. On gta you get put in a bad boys group if you keep leaving. I hate when folks leave a game because there loosing. I just stick with it and hope for the best next time.
Message 5 of 26 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8967 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Im seeing more of these threads.I wonder if they implemented this recently anyway Sony has nothing to do with it the developers are responsible for having that restriction now.So is not not like only the PS3 is having these restriction the XBOX have then as well 

KANE-FIRE

Message 6 of 26 (154 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 19, 2013

i dont rage leave a map, i dont like some of the maps so i leave solely because of that, so that means i should be singled out for probation dose it? NO if i want to leave a map i should be allowed to and no one should dictate wether i can or can't, so in light of your response i have decided as i dont have a contact address for the game manufacturer that i should just run around whatever map on black ops II without firing a single shot and aid the opposite team in there win wich i have been doing for the last half hour and will continue to do for the forseable future, this is in protest to the probation dictators of "the game manufactures" and yes i hope thay reed this.

Message 7 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

I don't rage leave a map, I don't like some of the maps, so I leave solely because of that. So that means I should be singled out for probation, does it?

yes.gif   

if i want to leave a map i should be allowed to and no one should dictate wether i can or can't, so in light of your response i have decided as i dont have a contact address for the game manufacturer that i should just run around whatever map on black ops II without firing a single shot and aid the opposite team in there win wich i have been doing for the last half hour and will continue to do for the forseable future, this is in protest to the probation dictators of "the game manufactures" and yes i hope thay reed this.

So you're just gonna take up extra space in the game because you get probation for quitting? 

No wonder I stopped playing BO2.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 8 of 26 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

i dont rage leave a map, i dont like some of the maps so i leave solely because of that, so that means i should be singled out for probation dose it? NO if i want to leave a map i should be allowed to and no one should dictate wether i can or can't, so in light of your response i have decided as i dont have a contact address for the game manufacturer that i should just run around whatever map on black ops II without firing a single shot and aid the opposite team in there win wich i have been doing for the last half hour and will continue to do for the forseable future, this is in protest to the probation dictators of "the game manufactures" and yes i hope thay reed this.

Ya, being obnoxious, one person out of hundreds of thousands... im sure THAT will get their attention. Seriously kid, you wont even be a blip on anyone's radar doing something like that. 

Just play a different game if it's so horrible. I personally have never liked COD's system of not letting you pick from the pool of maps. 

Try Battlefield.

Also, they aren't singling you out, its an automated system that bans people when it sees that you leave prematurely.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 9 of 26 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Oct 19, 2013

knightstemplar11 wrote:

lol.gif

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 10 of 26 (118 Views)