Highlighted
Nov 23 2006
By: Killa-Dawg Fender Bender 4943 posts

Prison Break fans -HELP!-

4 replies 3 views Edited Nov 23, 2006
I missed Prison Break on Monday.. where can I go to watch the episode? I tried the myspace where it has it, but I don't have a windows so I can't watch it Is it on Video google or youtube? Or so could someone please link it to me? Thanks!
PSN: Killa-Dawg
Message 1 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Re: Prison Break fans -HELP!-

Nov 23, 2006
ok...that chick who was in the tub being drowned by that f.b.i guy was able to pull the plug from the drain so that she could escape when that f.b.i. guy went to answer the door when somebody knocked on it...also when he came back into the room to check on her she was hiding behind the door with a very hot iron and when he came in she burned him on the upper left chest for like 6 seconds and he began screaming like a little girl...after that she opened up the window that was in the bathroom pushed out the screen and jumped like 2 story's onto a winshield of a car...and really hurt her back (she was bleeding) but she managed to run away and escape.

sorry... that's all that i watched of prison break on monday....

(i left my house to go help a friend and his mom move stuff into a u-haul truck)
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 2 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Nov 23, 2006
I dont want a description.. i didn't reead it.. I want to watch it.
Message 3 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Nov 23, 2006
man it was a good episode not to sure which sites have it though sorry i'll look around and post back later

Message 4 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Nov 23, 2006
Yeah I know I cant beleive I missed it It's because I have the whole week off for thanksgiving and I just forgot about it My mom was going to call me and remind me about it but she said she said to herself "He would never forgetabout Prison Break" . . . Look what happened Smiley Mad
Message 5 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes