Reply
Feb 08 2013
By: BRIT-KO MVP Support 40048 posts
Online

President Obama picture photo-shopped!

12 replies 226 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

It appears that picture of President Obama from last week showing him firing a shotgun was in fact fake, it had apparently been photo-shopped, here's the original.

 

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 1 of 13 (226 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013

According to British free thinker David Icke, Mr. Obama is also a reptile. As is the royal family minus Lady Di.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 2 of 13 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013

Not sure how to reply.

 

Message 3 of 13 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40048 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

According to British free thinker David Icke, Mr. Obama is also a reptile. As is the royal family minus Lady Di.


Free thinker, I've herd Mr Icke called many things, but not a free thinker, an idiot yes!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 13 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

It appears that picture of President Obama from last week showing him firing a shotgun was in fact fake, it had apparently been photo-shopped, here's the original.

 


Lol. We need to have more fun on these forums! Thanks Brit

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 5 of 13 (183 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013
I laughed a lil
But a wide tip marker is better for total and complete coverage.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 6 of 13 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
2374 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013
Although I disagree that he's been doing that to the entire Bill of Rights, I find it funny.
Message 7 of 13 (176 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40048 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013

TheJLC wrote:
Although I disagree that he's been doing that to the entire Bill of Rights, I find it funny.

I agree you JLC, it was for the 'he he' factor that i posted it.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 8 of 13 (163 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

According to British free thinker David Icke, Mr. Obama is also a reptile. As is the royal family minus Lady Di.


Free thinker, I've herd Mr Icke called many things, but not a free thinker, an idiot yes!


Yes, he's quite something that man.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 9 of 13 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: President Obama picture photo-shopped!

Feb 11, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

It appears that picture of President Obama from last week showing him firing a shotgun was in fact fake, it had apparently been photo-shopped, here's the original.

 


What's a Shurpie? LOL

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 10 of 13 (114 Views)