Highlighted
Nov 17 2006
By: brooks2392 Treasure Hunter 8407 posts

Pranks calls

10 replies 3 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
Ok well my 1st thread got deleted due to people flaming...so yeah lets not let that happen again please this is a thread made for having fun...

Tell some storys about good prank calls, who you call, what you say, and how you do it. Whatever you want..

Lol well i have fun calling 2 stores at once like Pizza Hut an and EB Games and they get all confused..Also i will talk to them... I use a program called skype on the comp and its awsome becuase you can have conferance calls with 5 people if anyone else has it post your name maybe we can use it later

KK GO GO GO and please dont flame this thread ughh
No Current Sig.
Message 1 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Re: Pranks calls

Nov 17, 2006
my skype= brooks2392

Message Edited by brooks2392 on 11-17-2006 12:25 PM
No Current Sig.
Message 2 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
3000 posts

Nov 17, 2006
I don't have enough spunk to prank call anyone outside the family. I did it to my younger sister in a British accent. She was going to run and tell me a Brit called but I forgot all about the caller ID. She realized it was me.
e b a u m s w o r l d.com (I think I spelled that right) That site has a lot of recorded prank calls.

Message Edited by Eris Strife on 11-17-2006 03:47 PM
Message 3 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Eris Strife wrote:
I don't have enough spunk to prank call anyone outside the family. I did it to my younger sister in a British accent. She was going to run and tell me a Brit called but I forgot all about the caller ID. She realized it was me.
e b a u m s w o r l d.com (I think I spelled that right) That site has a lot of recorded prank calls.

Yeah soundboards can be good but i suck with them lol skypes like a wierd number that only you can call ppl
No Current Sig.
Message 4 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Nov 17, 2006
**bleep** and killsometime both have some good pranks, search for Mr.Burgis on either (or google) you'll laugh ur ass off.

As for me, I do plenty here in there, it's like a blitz, I'll just do 10 in a row, then I won't do it for like 2 weeks. I've called dentists, funeral homes, local, malls, anything I have an idea for.
This should be where that ugly block face is.
Message 5 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5947 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Eris Strife wrote:

Yes, you did spell it right. I love making prank calls, but I only do it to residental people, not business people. I think you can get arrested for that.
Current Games:

Message 6 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Nov 17, 2006
Theres this website where you can have this automated thing make a prank call. I forget the name of it, but the caller I.D comes up 000-000-000Smiley Very Happy I did it to my brother on his cell phone and scared him pretty bad

Message 7 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
3000 posts

Nov 17, 2006

TeHgAmEr wrote:

Eris Strife wrote:

Yes, you did spell it right. I love making prank calls, but I only do it to residental people, not business people. I think you can get arrested for that.

Cool. This site bleeped it out first for some reason. I had to go back and edit.
You know what I did do, though. I sketch and I sketch pretty good So I rode the subways one day and sketch this nun woman thing right in front of me while she was dozing off. My sketch was a spitting image, man. I slid it in her pocket before she left with the words "I was watching you..." on the top, lol. I'm evil.
Message 8 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Nov 17, 2006
on a school speech event we were staying in a motel. on of the girls called the guys room and convinced us that they were the front desk complaining about noise.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 9 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Nov 17, 2006

SocomMaster11 wrote:
Theres this website where you can have this automated thing make a prank call. I forget the name of it, but the caller I.D comes up 000-000-000Smiley Very Happy I did it to my brother on his cell phone and scared him pretty bad

LOL if you find out tell me
No Current Sig.
Message 10 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes