Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Re: Ppl who have finished HS and wenton for higher education or military .

Oct 27, 2006
I wanted to be an architect before computer technician. I didn't have the credentials, only the skills . So now I'm almost done with my first semester of college, only 5 more to go!
Message 11 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

Oct 27, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

socomboy666 wrote:
as some of you may know already(although i havent been active on these forums in quite some time) My dream is to enlist in the United States Army, Airborne specifically, im hoping to make it a career. If this dream works out for me i will most likely take another course in Special Tactics to become a United States Army Ranger.
-Socomboy

Ps. 3 More years.

ok your how old ? ok war is NOT some little video game ok you cant just go to that specific training. understand. leave the military for guys like me

Who the hell do you think you are saying that to him? He didn't say anything that would make war sound like a videogame. And leave the military to "guys like you"?!?! You think you're high and mighty or something? Shut up tough guy
Message 12 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Oct 28, 2006

wireless router wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

socomboy666 wrote:
as some of you may know already(although i havent been active on these forums in quite some time) My dream is to enlist in the United States Army, Airborne specifically, im hoping to make it a career. If this dream works out for me i will most likely take another course in Special Tactics to become a United States Army Ranger.
-Socomboy

Ps. 3 More years.

ok your how old ? ok war is NOT some little video game ok you cant just go to that specific training. understand. leave the military for guys like me

Who the hell do you think you are saying that to him? He didn't say anything that would make war sound like a videogame. And leave the military to "guys like you"?!?! You think you're high and mighty or something? Shut up tough guy

i know what i am talking about
true love waits
Message 13 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Oct 28, 2006
i knew that i would be either take over one of the stores or go to college,i was tired of school so i chose to just join the military instead.i did 8 years as a forward air controller,i did take some college while in but not much.afterwards i worked as load desk for delta airlines,next i worked for lockheed testing gps,dtc and btc terminals,switched locations and moved into weld testing for lockheed after a couple years,was also working as a distributor for carolina tool on the side.the first store i opened was a subway,since then i have had several that were hobby stores,only three of the hobby stores are still open today,one of which is ran by one of my younger brothers and deals in mainly warhammer along with statues/comics.my wife has tanning salons and tcby shops.later on i plan in getting into buying and selling classic cars.overall,i would say that joining the military was the best decision i have ever made.
My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 14 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 12, 2006
Bumping one of my kinda older threads I wanna hear peoples opinions on it. Since now I am actually taking business classes.
Message 15 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2953 posts

Dec 12, 2006
Well I started out in High School just wanting to be a farmer....yes I know it sounds like a crappy job but have you honestly ever tried it? But after graduating and doing that a little I decided to join the military.....After five years of that I got out and have been working for the government ever since. One day I do plan to go back to farming but not just yet.

Message 16 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Bama1976 wrote:
Well I started out in High School just wanting to be a farmer....yes I know it sounds like a crappy job but have you honestly ever tried it? But after graduating and doing that a little I decided to join the military.....After five years of that I got out and have been working for the government ever since. One day I do plan to go back to farming but not just yet.

I grew up on a farm helping out everyday until I was 13.. That was NOT for me.
Message 17 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2953 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

Bama1976 wrote:

I grew up on a farm helping out everyday until I was 13.. That was NOT for me.

Don't worry I know what you mean....It isn't easy work that is for sure and there is definatly not much money involved in most farms but it is a great honest living that can bring a lot of happiness to those that do choose it as a career...The only thing I really hated was picking cotton...That is not what I want to do. Maybe I will raise chickens or potatoes.

Message 18 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9508 posts

Dec 12, 2006

eman94 wrote:
I am only in middle school. But I have two dreams. One, to become a brain surgeon. Two, to own a large software business such as microsoft or Novell. If I can do both, that will be nice.

Then you'd better start now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 19 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Dec 12, 2006
I really didnt expect id become a Meteorologist, I was shooting for something else...

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 20 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes