Oct 27 2006
By: Spectram Last Guardian 12621 posts

Ppl who have finished HS and wenton for higher education or military .

22 replies 4 views Edited Oct 27, 2006
Sorry for my crappy spelling in the subject. I had to make it shorter.

Did you wanna be something different when you were in HS? Did you follow your High School dreams? In high school I always wanted to be a computer engineer..I'm taking classes for it in college right now. However, I don't know if I wanna continue with it. I would rather be a CPA or even in the future a MBA. Some fields such as computers are too over populated.

If you're in High School now you can share your dream and tell if you see you're doing it in 6 years.

Message Edited by Fenderson on 10-27-2006 05:56 PM
Message 2 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Re: Ppl who have finished HS and wenton for higher education or military .

Oct 27, 2006

Fenderson wrote:
Did you wanna be something different when you were in HS? Did you follow your High School dreams? In high school I always wanted to be a computer engineer..I'm taking classes for it in college right now. However, I don't know if I wanna continue with it. I would rather be a CPA or even in the future a MBA. Some fields such as computers are too over populated.

If you're in High School now you can share your dream and tell if you see you're doing it in 6 years.

Message Edited by Fenderson on 10-27-2006 05:52 PM

bump.. I reworded it. Included an additional question. And shorted up the subject line.
Message 1 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Oct 27, 2006
mhhm i dont know i can't decide what to do. its up to him now on where i go..
true love waits
Message 3 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6170 posts

Oct 27, 2006
I want to be some kind of engineer like civil or mining, the only thing I hate is all the math and science classes you have to take
Photobucket
Message 4 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Oct 27, 2006
I am only in middle school. But I have two dreams. One, to become a brain surgeon. Two, to own a large software business such as microsoft or Novell. If I can do both, that will be nice.
Message 5 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1698 posts

Oct 27, 2006
as some of you may know already(although i havent been active on these forums in quite some time) My dream is to enlist in the United States Army, Airborne specifically, im hoping to make it a career. If this dream works out for me i will most likely take another course in Special Tactics to become a United States Army Ranger.
-Socomboy

Ps. 3 More years.
Message 6 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Oct 27, 2006

socomboy666 wrote:
as some of you may know already(although i havent been active on these forums in quite some time) My dream is to enlist in the United States Army, Airborne specifically, im hoping to make it a career. If this dream works out for me i will most likely take another course in Special Tactics to become a United States Army Ranger.
-Socomboy

Ps. 3 More years.

ok your how old ? ok war is NOT some little video game ok you cant just go to that specific training. understand. leave the military for guys like me
true love waits
Message 7 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7054 posts

Oct 27, 2006
I did exactly what you're thinking of.

Was in Computer Engineering, now a business major. Never regretted it. I'm happy with the decision.
PSN id: Home_Slice

Message 8 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Oct 27, 2006
yeah when i was in high school.. i wanted to be a computer technician...i got to college...and god damn was that crap boring as hell i switched majors....
Message 9 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Oct 27, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

socomboy666 wrote:
-Socomboy

Ps. 3 More years.

ok your how old ? ok war is NOT some little video game ok you cant just go to that specific training. understand. leave the military for guys like me

Chill out brother, it's his dream... Just let him be.

I don't know what I want to be yet, and I graduated last may.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 10 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes