Treasure Hunter
9508 posts

Re: Ppl who have finished HS and wenton for higher education or military .

Dec 12, 2006
From the time I started Middle School to the present (I'm a senior in highschool trying to figure things out), my career ideas have been all over the place. First I wanted to be a pilot, so I figured I would serve in the Air Force and when my commission was up, I'd go into the private sector flyign for an airline.

Then I started liking the military more and more, and I wanted to be a Marine.

Then I saw what our military is used for nowadays (not what its intended for), and changed.

I'd like to be a National Park Ranger, or do something in the SCUBA industry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5760 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

i know what i am talking about

Unless you have spent your years in military affairs, then you yourself don't hold any more answers, experience, or knowledge in it than he does. He made a valid point for himself and at least he has his future planned out, unlike many young people out there. He's a lucky one if he knows what he wants when many search endlessly.

My life took a different route than the most. I messed up in high school and now I'm getting my life back together. Soon I'll be finished with what I started, then I plan on moving to California to enroll in an art college (don't know which one yet) for a major in video game design. Short thereafter I hope to work with a respectable game studio (already have a friend at Rockstar) and accomplish something within the next couple of years. Once I get my foot into college then the hard part is over really, the rest is up to dedication.

Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
Message 22 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 12, 2006
I'm in my Freshman year, I want to become a pediatrition......
APPLE SPY
Message 23 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes