Nov 18 2012
By: Sajuk Lombax Warrior 143 posts

Posting what PS1 or PS2 game you would like see is pointless.

4 replies 73 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

As many aware by now Sony does not listen to there commmunity, point being for the last six TEARS of this terrible flopp of a console we call the PS3..has Sony ever come outright and said yes or no on an HD remake of Socom 2 ? No they have not, they just made UnSocom4 and expected the Socom comnunity to except that Call of duty/ Mag/Ghost Recon game.

Now you i know some will just say im being negative because Sony did not give us what we wanted..but im not, The Socom community has stood by the PS3 from day 1 and in return all we have asked for Was a true Socom game..not UnSocom 4.

So ask away for what games you guys would like to see..and in the end you will see it was piontless to make the request.

SONY DOES NOT LISTEN.

Message 1 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Re: Posting what PS1 or PS2 game you would like see is pointless.

Nov 20, 2012

555456_383974808304842_178945621_n.jpg

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Sajuk wrote:

As many aware by now Sony does not listen to there commmunity, point being for the last six TEARS of this terrible flopp of a console we call the PS3..has Sony ever come outright and said yes or no on an HD remake of Socom 2 ? No they have not, they just made UnSocom4 and expected the Socom comnunity to except that Call of duty/ Mag/Ghost Recon game.

Now you i know some will just say im being negative because Sony did not give us what we wanted..but im not, The Socom community has stood by the PS3 from day 1 and in return all we have asked for Was a true Socom game..not UnSocom 4.

So ask away for what games you guys would like to see..and in the end you will see it was piontless to make the request.

SONY DOES NOT LISTEN.

I don't think sony is listening, I just thought maybe someone else might have seen one of the games in my list and thought they might say something else interesting or fun about the game or games.

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Message 3 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Nov 20, 2012

so just because theres no HD remake of Socom 2 the PS3 is a terrible flop of a console? yeah,

Message 4 of 5 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Nov 20, 2012
DAE think that SOCOM should be remade? Kudos on the bottom right!

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 5 of 5 (44 Views)
0 Likes