Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

i fed a students pet rabbit to my teachers snake to get back at her for hurting my friend.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 31 of 108 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12485 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013
My confession got deleted for no reason. Shows how much these mods likes fun
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 32 of 108 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2013
Offline
6478 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013
I stole xmas and blamed it on the grinch
~Reported~
Message 33 of 108 (135 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/17/2013
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

 

I unholied the holy water... Smiley Embarassed

Message 34 of 108 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Online
3225 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

I used to be cannon fodder.

Twitter: @XenokingX | NNID: LordOfCourage | 3DS FC: 5241-1928-7355
Message 35 of 108 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6473 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

I took an arrow to the knee and kept on adventuring...

 photo rainbow_dash__s_anticipation_by_dignifiedjustice-d4anea5_zpsiguknhrm.png
Message 36 of 108 (114 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
33363 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

I used to be cannon fodder.


i am happy and proud to announce that me i was NEVER a cannon fodder

AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAAH NEWWWBSSSSS


Message 37 of 108 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Online
3225 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

I used to be cannon fodder.


i am happy and proud to announce that me i was NEVER a cannon fodder

AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAAH NEWWWBSSSSS


Smiley Sad

Twitter: @XenokingX | NNID: LordOfCourage | 3DS FC: 5241-1928-7355
Message 38 of 108 (108 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
33363 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

I used to be cannon fodder.


i am happy and proud to announce that me i was NEVER a cannon fodder

AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAAH NEWWWBSSSSS


Smiley Sad


well the positive part is that everyone starts at the bottom

so i might not have been a connon fodder but i sure was a newbie too just with a different name

anyways its almost thanksgiving turn that frown upside down


Message 39 of 108 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Online
3225 posts
 

Re: Post your confessions here.

Nov 27, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

I used to be cannon fodder.


i am happy and proud to announce that me i was NEVER a cannon fodder

AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAAH NEWWWBSSSSS


Smiley Sad


well the positive part is that everyone starts at the bottom

so i might not have been a connon fodder but i sure was a newbie too just with a different name

anyways its almost thanksgiving turn that frown upside down


Twitter: @XenokingX | NNID: LordOfCourage | 3DS FC: 5241-1928-7355
Message 40 of 108 (102 Views)