Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

I miss my old ride!

 

Not the maintenance though.:smileylol:

 

 

Moble

Message 31 of 1,710 (1,170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
10038 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

bm2919 wrote:
Why does it have to be limited to people? I want to post pictures of inanimate objects too!

My car :smileytongue: 

 

STi


Very Nice!!! Kudos

 

Well then Ill post mine

 

353.jpg

 

Sorry about the angle


Wow, I never knew you actually had that car. :smileysurprised: :smileytongue:


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 32 of 1,710 (1,161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3331 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:



Now I'm jealous >_>.  Had to be the Fiesta..it just had to be.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 33 of 1,710 (1,165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

From woman, to people, to cars.....

 

Isn't this now objectifying cars?

 

 

Anyway, If I could buy one, I would get one of these!

 

 

Moble

Message 34 of 1,710 (1,159 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3331 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

From woman, to people, to cars.....

 

Isn't this now objectifying cars?

 

 

Anyway, If I could buy one, I would get one of these!

 

 

Moble


This would be a better option for me..

 

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 35 of 1,710 (1,155 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

From woman, to people, to cars.....

 

Isn't this now objectifying cars?

 

 

Anyway, If I could buy one, I would get one of these!

 

 

Moble


This would be a better option for me..

 


My friend had the old model with the bunk beds, sink, and electric hot top.  It was pretty sweet.  Ran like crap, but easy to fix.  Helped him out a lot.  I think he chose it, because he was "homeless" quite a bit.

 

Moble

Message 36 of 1,710 (1,153 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3331 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

From woman, to people, to cars.....

 

Isn't this now objectifying cars?

 

 

Anyway, If I could buy one, I would get one of these!

 

 

Moble


This would be a better option for me..

 


My friend had the old model with the bunk beds, sink, and electric hot top.  It was pretty sweet.  Ran like crap, but easy to fix.  Helped him out a lot.  I think he chose it, because he was "homeless" quite a bit.

 

Moble


Hope he's doing ok now. But really, these bus's were built to last, I'd do anything to get my hands on of them. New cars today look hideous..here's a shining example.

 

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 37 of 1,710 (1,151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

Is that the Vibe or the Aztec?  Either way, Pontiac is kaput, and the Aztec was only made for one year anyway.  I agree, hideous!

 

I would rather have the GMS Yukon Denali. oooooooh, very nice.  Not a camper, but one heck of a luxury SUV!

 

Moble

Message 38 of 1,710 (1,148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3331 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Is that the Vibe or the Aztec?  Either way, Pontiac is kaput, and the Aztec was only made for one year anyway.  I agree, hideous!

 

I would rather have the GMS Yukon Denali. oooooooh, very nice.  Not a camper, but one heck of a luxury SUV!

 

Moble


Its the Aztek. My god when I saw that thing I was like "Who would buy that?!" ANd the GMS Yukon..that's a nice SUV!! Which year though do you like of it the best?

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 39 of 1,710 (1,146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
10038 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Feb 4, 2013


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 40 of 1,710 (1,138 Views)