Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4112 posts

Re: Police Radar Detectors

Mar 30, 2007

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

calebs got a psp wrote:
you want something that tells you pretty much when youve been caught?

No no no.

I have never been pulled over w/ my detector in the car.

Im just saying that pretty much as soon as it beeps or whatever, you better mash the brakes. Radar Detectors Tell you when your in the vicinity (sight) of a police radar. A radar detector is not going to keep a cop from pulling you over.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Mar 30, 2007

mikey_424 wrote:

Ramphex wrote:
I completely agree, I understand not speeding in the city but living in Northeast PA, which is basically a forest.. not speeding will waste so much of your time.. think about it, speed limit is 45 and if you're doing 45 here it'll take 40 minutes to get to Wal-Mart, 25 doing 60... would you rather waste 15 minutes of your life or go faster? The roads are good and there is only 3 lanes, oncoming, yours and the yellow one in the middle so imagine someone going 45 and no one else can pass him up and people are going to be late to work just because he can't speed up and want to be a good citizen... oh yea that radar is $269.95 eh anything cheaper?

When you guys say PA do u mean Prince Albert? like canada haha just had to ask, but your right, not speeding on most roads will get you flipped off or people road raged.

i believe its the state of Pennsylvania,USA GOT IT!......lol just kidden

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Mar 30, 2007
Radar detectors are perfectly legal in the United states. Laser Jammers and Radar Jammers are the ones that are illegal in some states. I dont plan on buying either. All i do is drive whatever speed people are around me are driving. The cop cant pull everybody over.. When theirs nobody around driving i just go 5-10 over. If its the highway i always drive 65-70. You would be an idiot to drive 55 on the highway

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10767 posts

Mar 30, 2007

westies wrote:
I have a Vector 995 and it's great. It got me from Atlanta to San Diego no problem. It reallys gets them from far off to. LINKY

Ohh rah! Thats some cool stuff man.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Mar 30, 2007

westies wrote:
I have a Vector 995 and it's great. It got me from Atlanta to San Diego no problem. It reallys gets them from far off to. LINKY

Damn for the price of that radar detector i could pay 3-4 speeding tickets. The whole point of it is to save money from tickets yet people spend $300 on them to save money..

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7526 posts

Mar 30, 2007

GTA_PlAyA_728 wrote:

westies wrote:

Damn for the price of that radar detector i could pay 3-4 speeding tickets. The whole point of it is to save money from tickets yet people spend $300 on them to save money..

Well, for us teenagers, a ticket would make our insurance prices soar
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8621 posts

Mar 30, 2007

GTA_PlAyA_728 wrote:

westies wrote:

What the hell?

Your speeding tickets are less than $75/piece.

You are one lucky **bleep** because speeding tickets here in MA are more than a radar detector. (Generally $300 )
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1714 posts

Mar 30, 2007
mine was $106 the whole point is because cops are going nuts here, look there is even an article about it on news

------------------------------------------------------

Gamer Advisory Panel
PS3 ID: Ramphex

Hard-Drive Upgrade Guide *3/10/08*
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8621 posts

Mar 30, 2007

Ramphex wrote:
mine was $106 the whole point is because cops are going nuts here, look there is even an article about it on news

Damn. 200 tickets in 3 days.

What a bunch of arseholes.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Mar 30, 2007

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

GTA_PlAyA_728 wrote:

westies wrote:

What the hell?

Your speeding tickets are less than $75/piece.

You are one lucky **bleep** because speeding tickets here in MA are more than a radar detector. (Generally $300 )

So you pay $300 for speeding tickets huh? How fast do you have to go to make it so high? If you have a $300 speeding ticket then your probably a dumbass and went triple the speed limit. And in that case you deserve to be pulled over if not arrested. Over here it costs 70-90 if you go 15-20 over. some cops if they are nice make it cheaper

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes