Apr 13 2014
By: blackmoney831 Hekseville Citizen 346 posts

Pokemon vs YuGiOh

5 replies 229 views Edited Apr 13, 2014
What show do you prefer from this two? I choose Pokemon cause I been watching it since I was 4 or 5 and I love it.
Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Pokemon vs YuGiOh

Apr 13, 2014
I hold both in equal regard, however, they both share the same fate of being unwatchable in the newer episodes. (At least Yu-Gi-Oh has the decency to acknowledge some kind of timeline though)

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 6 (225 Views)
Survivor
2111 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Digimon because the fans aren't clueless enough to be milked by something that's the same thing over and over.

Out of Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh though.... Both were very good in the earlier days, only to turn to rubbish today. I'm going with Yu-Gi-Oh simpy because Yugi, Jaden, Yusei and Yuma were able to conclude their part. A fresh protagonist helps keep things new, rather than using the same one over and over.

Message 3 of 6 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Apr 14, 2014

blackmoney831 wrote:
What show do you prefer from this two? I choose Pokemon cause I been watching it since I was 4 or 5 and I love it.

Ohh the nostalga...Back in the day, YuGiOh was my show. I watched it all the time, and brought my deck to school to own a some classmates. I was a bit of a nerd when it came to that stuff. YuGiOh was the better show to me. (At least the original, and GX.)

photo ezgif-4130681814_zpsof7iappt.gif
Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7019 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Pokemon was my childhood, so my answer is an obvious one.

Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

that is pretty tough since I was 90's kid but....like my man Seph, I do like em both equally in their own right but for me:

Pokemon: Show-wise it died for me after Johto Journey, by then I didn't care for the show since Ash was never going to be a Master....and about decade later im aware that ain't happen yet lol

But Pokemon has awesome portable games so for that I do like em.

-but on the side I do like Digimon slightly more just because it was more 'mature' and the Digimon can talk hahaha

Yugioh: Very cool show, even though it's funny that main charcaters always conveniently win by drawing the right card at the decisive moment and that world saving moments were done through a Children's Card Game. "Mwuhhaha im a destory the world, take your power and send you to Hell/shadow Realm!" "Oh yeah I challenge you to children's card game/Duel and if I win go F yo self!" Hahahaha

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4289293/exodia-o.gif

It was a fun show I I liked collecting the cards and playing them. funny that I understood to play YGO over Pokemon cards hahaha faster but then again the show itself was about (a) Card Game(s).

though YGO I 'stopped' watching it in my high school years which I think was YGOGX and 5Ds/Card Games on Motorcycles.

though I actually streamed GX+5D's last fall. GX was ok at first but then was boring mid season (and even saw the japanese final season which in US never happened). 5D's though was weird playing a card game on motorcycles...

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/315/4/7/card_games_on_motorcycles_by_opdesign-d4fvd0n.gif

I have to admit I actually liked the characters and the story so that sort of kept me interested (and Akiza was a fine redhead Smiley Tongue )

Zexal never watched nor do I have to, im good lol

Now I watch YGO abridged and I await new episodes whenever LittleKuriboh posts it on their site.

but at the end of day, yeah I kind of like both but I feel like I enjoy YGO more

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 6 (189 Views)
0 Likes