Feb 24 2013
By: gargux Lombax Warrior 122 posts

Playstation magazine refund?

5 replies 128 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

I didnt realize the playstation magazine had been canceled, guess thats why I didnt get a issue for awhile now.

Anyone know who I need to email or contact in order to get a refund for the remainder of my subscription?

Message 1 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Playstation magazine refund?

Feb 24, 2013

Good luck with the refund part.  

They probably took their money and ran.  

1-800-345-7669 they might have a contact number for you but don't get your hopes up.

Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 24, 2013

THanks Ill give it a try.

Im not expecting much but its worth a shot. 10 or 12 bucks isnt worth going to too much trouble but its worth trying. When EGM went under they sent me a refund check and so did pc accerlerator back in the day when I asked for it, so maybe OPM will also.

Message 3 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
9865 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Actually, they will give a refund, they give you 2 options, you can either get a refund for the remainder of your subscription, or they will transfer your subscription to the PC magazine.

I don`t know how much time you have left, but my cousin subscribed a month before they canceled it, and they are the two options they told him when he contacted them.
Message 4 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19181 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

gargux wrote:

I didnt realize the playstation magazine had been canceled, guess thats why I didnt get a issue for awhile now.

Anyone know who I need to email or contact in order to get a refund for the remainder of my subscription?

This is from the cover letter that they sent me as PlayStation: The Official Magazine ceased publication and transferred my remaining subscription to PC Gamer...

PlayStation: The Official Magazine

PC Gamer

P.S.  If your preference would be a refund of your remaining service we will honor your request.  Please contact PC Gamer at 1-800-898-7159 or at pcgcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com or PO 5158, Harlan, IA 51593.  If your PlayStation: The Official Magazine subscription was placed through a subscription agency please contact the agency directly for your refund (as agency orders were not transferred). 

Hope this helps.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Feb 24, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:
Actually, they will give a refund, they give you 2 options, you can either get a refund for the remainder of your subscription, or they will transfer your subscription to the PC magazine.

I don`t know how much time you have left, but my cousin subscribed a month before they canceled it, and they are the two options they told him when he contacted them.

wow, thats a lot better than when EGM ended production. they randomly switched my subscription over to Maxim.

made me laugh imagining some kids subscription being switched to Maxim and their parents freaking out. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes