MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Screenshot Game

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

I don't care much and knowing her she doesn't either. Smiley Tongue Trawnza you gonna post now or after moblesuit75's is answered?

Message 21 of 2,558 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

I don't care much and knowing her she doesn't either. Smiley Tongue Trawnza you gonna post now or after moblesuit75's is answered?

You know...?  Deflecting when you don't have the answer, is merely a stall tactic.  Besides, you are being mean. Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 22 of 2,558 (946 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jan 16, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

You know...?  Deflecting when you don't have the answer, is merely a stall tactic.  Besides, you are being mean. Smiley Wink

Moble

Not deflecting. I'll gladly admit I don't know just like I did after JERM7 posted. You're kidding about being mean right? That's why you winked? These are all PS3 games right? I'm almost embarassed by my ignorance. Smiley Embarassed

Message 23 of 2,558 (942 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Moble

Not deflecting. I'll gladly admit I don't know just like I did after JERM7 posted. You're kidding about being mean right? That's why you winked? These are all PS3 games right? I'm almost embarassed by my ignorance. Smiley Embarassed

Sorry, yes I was kidding.  No big deal, and wasn't a PS3 game anyway.

I will differ and merely watch the game.  It has become apparent I am not aware of the rules, or the procession of turns.  I humbly withdraw from distracting from the game further.

Have fun everyone. Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 24 of 2,558 (938 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7424 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I have no idea what that game is, but it looks like PS1.  Is it a PS1 classic perhaps?  Then it's still relevant Smiley Wink.

Message 25 of 2,558 (935 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 16, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

I have no idea what that game is, but it looks like PS1.  Is it a PS1 classic perhaps?  Then it's still relevant Smiley Wink.

Smiley Embarassed Yes, PS1.  Not sure if a "classic", but one of my all time favs.

Moble

Message 26 of 2,558 (929 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jan 16, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Moble

I will differ and merely watch the game.  It has become apparent I am not aware of the rules, or the procession of turns.  I humbly withdraw from distracting from the game further.

Moble

Nooooooooooooooooo don't go. The rules were the thread start. Supposed to be PS3 game screenshots. Whoever answers correctly posts next. If no answer in 24 hours clue given. It's all for fun and always ends up out of order. Who cares. I was just hoping to keep it a little orderly to avoid confusion but I'd never want to drive someone away.

Message 27 of 2,558 (927 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Moble

Moble

Nooooooooooooooooo don't go. The rules were the thread start. Supposed to be PS3 game screenshots. Whoever answers correctly posts next. If no answer in 24 hours clue given. It's all for fun and always ends up out of order. Who cares. I was just hoping to keep it a little orderly to avoid confusion but I'd never want to drive someone away.

I will stick around.  Shamefully, I charged in like I was opening a complex electronics device.  I neglected to read the instructions before operation.  Smiley Embarassed

I got it now. Smiley LOL

Waiting on Twazanna (spelling, sorry) then.  You can all ignore my entry then.Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 28 of 2,558 (922 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Wait a darn minute!  Pac Man is not a PS3 game, officially, is it?

I got the "free" Pac Man Arcade though PLUS, so I guess that counts?

Moble

Message 29 of 2,558 (914 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7424 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Wait a darn minute!  Pac Man is not a PS3 game, officially, is it?

I got the "free" Pac Man Arcade though PLUS, so I guess that counts?

Moble

Exactly, it is a PSN game, even though the original is waaay older than the PS3.  The PSN game is a new game, not just a rerelease.  Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is probably the one you have; there is also the standard CE version.

Message 30 of 2,558 (912 Views)