Mar 26 2014
By: ROBHJ First Son 8 posts

Playstation Experience winner....

8 replies 119 views Edited Mar 26, 2014

In my mall, there was a Playstation Experience , and you can get a chance to win a ps4 Bundle. I signed in my info and was in.

18 days ago, I recived a call confirming that I won. I never told anyone i went there nor even regestered. but they did have all my info. They said it will be arriving withing 14 days.

I was just curious if Playstation have a list of winners or a record sheet to verify?

The suspence is terrible.....I hope it will last!!
Message 1 of 9 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55190 posts

Re: Playstation Experience winner....

Mar 26, 2014

ROBHJ wrote:

In my mall, there was a Playstation Experience , and you can get a chance to win a ps4 Bundle. I signed in my info and was in.

18 days ago, I recived a call confirming that I won. I never told anyone i went there nor even regestered. but they did have all my info. They said it will be arriving withing 14 days.

I was just curious if Playstation have a list of winners or a record sheet to verify?

When you say you "signed in my info" does that mean you gave them your name and phone number?   If so that is how they got in touch with you, you probably won!

Message 2 of 9 (107 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Mar 26, 2014

I have learned many things in my short life. 

1. Always trust a Nigerian prince.

2. Never trust a phone call or email from someone who ISN'T a Nigerian prince.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 3 of 9 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Mar 27, 2014

What do you mean by "signed my info"???? Thats probably how they got it. Still very cool if its true!

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 4 of 9 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2014

signed my info.

-the monitor where you just fill in your name, nomber, address and junk.

i already sent an email to SONY and etc. but no reply. I am totally at an end to find out if i won and if there is a leger or something shoing winners!!!!

Message 5 of 9 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2014

And the person in charge of the Event productions had left...   i'm sooo **bleep**!

Message 6 of 9 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55190 posts

Mar 28, 2014

ROBHJ wrote:

signed my info.

i already sent an email to SONY and etc. but no reply. I am totally at an end to find out if i won and if there is a leger or something shoing winners!!!!

This is where they got the info to contact you.  Just don't give out any personal information if they are asking you for anything more than what they already have that you gave them, just say "I gave you the info".

Message 7 of 9 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 28, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ROBHJ wrote:

signed my info.

This is where they got the info to contact you.  Just don't give out any personal information if they are asking you for anything more than what they already have that you gave them, just say "I gave you the info".

Probably a fake contest.   "No reply"  yeah fake 

Message 8 of 9 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Mar 29, 2014

So...

The event co-ordanator in charge of it left Sony 3 weeks ago BUT i got a hold of management of EB Games because it was them that was supposed to give out the prizes. I CALLED the store in question and they had no clue aobut while head office said they should have.

I don;t know if it's shoody communication between Sony and EB, but this just makes me MASSIVELY weary of applying to any contests from either company now.

Message 9 of 9 (43 Views)
0 Likes