Feb 06 2013
By: JonathanCarabalo Lombax Warrior 220 posts

Playstation 4 - top secret alien technology

34 replies 428 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Playstation 4 is to be composed of top secret alien technology.  Thus the codename Orbis - like an alien from space.  Metaphorically of course.  Technology at least 20 years more advanced then found in Wii U.

Feats which it can do, which current consoles can't:

1. A fully explorable city.  Previous generation hardware can't do that.  Meaning a 10 square mile city, complete with rendered interiors for the houses, and 100,000 inhabitants. 

2. True 1080p resolution games, 1920 x 1080, with anti-aliasing turned on.

3. Dual-screen true 1080p rendering.

4. Load the next level while the current level is running. 

5. Full operating system support. 

6. Full sea simulation.  Dozens of square miles of sea, complete with waves and weather effects.

That's all I got for now in terms of feats.  What is some of this top secret alien technology? 

The CPU's Vector Co-Processor

It can do 32 floating-point operations per clock cycle, per instruction! 

Separate L2 caches for the cores

L2 cache searches are 16 times faster as a result. 

And there's others - a dozen other advancements. 

Message 1 of 35 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Playstation 4 - top secret alien technology

Feb 6, 2013

But will it have home...  

And or be able to make my toast..?

- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 35 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Yes it can make your toast but you must spread the butter yourslef because the new ps4 is a vegan

Message 3 of 35 (416 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
9471 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Yeah, right. Also......

Playstation 4 can score a touchdown and a home-run while playing golf.

Playstaton 4 can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.

Playstation 4 is Luke Skywalker’s real father.

Playstation 4 can make an omelette without breaking any eggs.

1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif 

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 35 (402 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Loving the direction of this thread. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 5 of 35 (396 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Feb 6, 2013

JonathanCarabalo wrote:

Playstation 4 is to be composed of top secret alien technology.  Thus the codename Orbis - like an alien from space.  Metaphorically of course.  Technology at least 20 years more advanced then found in Wii U.

1. A fully explorable city.  Previous generation hardware can't do that.  Meaning a 10 square mile city, complete with rendered interiors for the houses, and 100,000 inhabitants. 

6. Full sea simulation.  Dozens of square miles of sea, complete with waves and weather effects.

That's all I got for now in terms of feats.  What is some of this top secret alien technology? 

?!?

The PS4 is comprised of optimized and customized high end off the shelf PC components.

What is wrong with you, and why are you obsessed with stating negitive things about the WiiU?

Before this post you almost sounded competent, but now we know the truth....

Message 6 of 35 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6987 posts

Feb 6, 2013

JonathanCarabalo wrote:

well  you  could be right  becuase when ps3 came out  it  was like  5-6 yrs ahead of the market in just about  everything to date. it had hd tv stuff when no tv  even used it.  When that stuff got on the market its was very  expensive.. the ps3 is  still lbetter then  some  new blu ray players top of like  2k$+..  It had a printer option, i used it work once.  to print off picture to frame  from the game linger of the shadows.

The rumor was  the ps3 could get a loser gamer a social life and wife. and Guess what  Folk were getting married off  ps home and   pro gaming job from betas..Smiley Very Happy << its truee

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 7 of 35 (387 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Feb 6, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

JonathanCarabalo wrote:

well  you  could be right  becuase when ps3 came out  it  was like  5-6 yrs ahead of the market in just about  everything to date. it had hd tv stuff when no tv  even used it.  When that stuff got on the market its was very  expensive.. the ps3 is  still lbetter then  some  new blu ray players top of like  2k$+..  It had a printer option, i used it work once.  to print off picture to frame  from the game linger of the shadows.

The rumor was  the ps3 could get a loser gamer a social life and wife. and Guess what  Folk were getting married off  ps home and   pro gaming job from betas..Smiley Very Happy << its truee

I disagree with that since the X360 was released a year earlier, and the early PS3 games did not show any superiority for at least a year after it was released....

Message 8 of 35 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6987 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

JonathanCarabalo wrote:

I disagree with that since the X360 was released a year earlier, and the early PS3 games did not show any superiority for at least a year after it was released....

Ps3 had more features included day one before the markets  time even did them which is my point,  blu ray was not even out when ps3  said it had it. the  true hd tv an 3d tv was not even out ps3 had that no one had it to be honest not even kodak. It had a ton feature and alot   ahvent used  in the market. I hooked my kodak camera up to the ps3 and did  picture edited in pure hd .. and printed them out like you do at wal mart.   No one could do in   in 2007/2008 . Maybe kinko express or hp

Only thing xbox360 had  was a good  ram  drive.  But with the lack of  great titles it was waste of time  to even tqlk about it. The ps3 on the other hand,  Man let me  tell  you it blowed the socks off  folks playing games in blu ray hd  for the 1st time, its best thing  ever  and now  is a standard for all of gaming.  I dont think you can tell me  even with  with year advantage  xbox360 changed the way you looked at movies and  played games with its power  and etc.  You had  to buy  cords and part just be on point  in what ps3 could do and it costed hundreds of dollars.  But the ps3 changed the way the industry does gaming and plays games and even look at tv and even make movies. 

You may disagree but  even with  all ram they couldnt even  do what ps3 day  one. It took 3- 4 disk to play   certain  games and took 1 disk   for ps3    you couldve played 5 franchise  games dating back to ps1 from a franchise  on ps3. Only reason  it took so  long  to get going becuase no one knew this stuff , it was not even out..  The ps3 is going to go down as best console ever made better than the n64. !!! Im keeping my console  for very long time just like my ps2. 

I honesty dont think sony can top  ps3. Its the perfect console

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 9 of 35 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 6, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Ps3 had more features included day one before the markets  time even did them which is my point,  blu ray was not even out when ps3  said it had it. the  true hd tv an 3d tv was not even out ps3 had that no one had it to be honest not even kodak. It had a ton feature and alot   ahvent used  in the market. I hooked my kodak camera up to the ps3 and did  picture edited in pure hd .. and printed them out like you do at wal mart.   No one could do in   in 2007/2008 . Maybe kinko express or hp

Only thing xbox360 had  was a good  ram  drive.  But with the lack of  great titles it was waste of time  to even tqlk about it. The ps3 on the other hand,  Man let me  tell  you it blowed the socks off  folks playing games in blu ray hd  for the 1st time, its best thing  ever  and now  is a standard for all of gaming.  I dont think you can tell me  even with  with year advantage  xbox360 changed the way you looked at movies and  played games with its power  and etc.  You had  to buy  cords and part just be on point  in what ps3 could do and it costed hundreds of dollars.  But the ps3 changed the way the industry does gaming and plays games and even look at tv and even make movies. 

You may disagree but  even with  all ram they couldnt even  do what ps3 day  one. It took 3- 4 disk to play   certain  games and took 1 disk   for ps3    you couldve played 5 franchise  games dating back to ps1 from a franchise  on ps3. Only reason  it took so  long  to get going becuase no one knew this stuff , it was not even out..  The ps3 is going to go down as best console ever made better than the n64. !!! Im keeping my console  for very long time just like my ps2. 

I honesty dont think sony can top  ps3. Its the perfect console

Are ypu.. Psycho_ps3truthh..? 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 10 of 35 (370 Views)