Dec 09 2013
By: blackjack100k First Son 2 posts

Playstation 4, The best console for this year

4 replies 98 views Edited Dec 9, 2013

You guys got so much upper-class techologie now. 180 exclusives are in the making. Hear me out. I'm a 16year old with a couple of ideas that'll probably make no since to you guys but, it will when time pass. Just hear me out okay? One of my exclusives for playstation.

Def Jam Vendetta Returns: A street brawler which occured in New york city. The intro when it comes on could have basically the same intro as def jam ffny. New characters such chris brown,Wale,Meek millz, etc.There are not just male gamers out there,New year,There's alot of female gamers to.Why not let them create a female? Make it online play,so you could play with your friendsand.You can customize your name this time.Make it look similar to the old one but better.fighting styles will be Enhanced,Better moves with the fighting style you have .But this def jam you could be capoeira martial arts.Males and Females have different Story mode also, it  is optional.Since playstation 4 has a built in mic,Why not make your own intro and outro.Even when you go blazing like you could say It's a rap, Or Boom bam boop.Since ,Playstation has a great team that comes up with games that are beyond it's peak,I'd say it wouldn't be hard making this.

Message 1 of 5 (98 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Playstation 4, The best console for this year

Dec 9, 2013

blackjack100k wrote:

You guys got so much upper-class techologie now. 180 exclusives are in the making. Hear me out. I'm a 16year old with a couple of ideas that'll probably make no since to you guys but, it will when time pass. Just hear me out okay? One of my exclusives for playstation.

Def Jam Vendetta Returns: A street brawler which occured in New york city. The intro when it comes on could have basically the same intro as def jam ffny. New characters such chris brown,Wale,Meek millz, etc.There are not just male gamers out there,New year,There's alot of female gamers to.Why not let them create a female? Make it online play,so you could play with your friendsand.You can customize your name this time.Make it look similar to the old one but better.fighting styles will be Enhanced,Better moves with the fighting style you have .But this def jam you could be capoeira martial arts.Males and Females have different Story mode also, it  is optional.Since playstation 4 has a built in mic,Why not make your own intro and outro.Even when you go blazing like you could say It's a rap, Or Boom bam boop.Since ,Playstation has a great team that comes up with games that are beyond it's peak,I'd say it wouldn't be hard making this.

So what you want is a game...where Chris Brown...beats up women?

Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I think there is a game that has that feature. However, I am not up to searching for it.
chiu does not believe in domestic violence.

I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 3 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Console of the year for Xbox One and the Playstation 4 for 2013? I'd rather wait till the end of 2014 to get a definitive answer. There's many triple a releases for next year and the consoles were only out for a few months. To say the best console for 2013 wouldn't say much.

Message 4 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13229 posts

Dec 9, 2013
I want a def jam remake. Not like those crappy ones they released after the first one
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 5 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes