Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Re: Playstation 3 Hating Buddies= equals broke friends

Jan 17, 2007
There is nothing go to be said about the PS3(in comparison to the OTHER). Your friend sounds smarter then you.
Message 11 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Jan 17, 2007
Not all have to be broke to hate it. They can just be ignorant sheep. With all the idiotic "bad news" blown out of proportion, it's easy to see why some casuals would think bad of the PS3. 

The PS2 started off the same way and a lot of people had the taste of their feet in their mouths. We'll see if it'll happen again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 12 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 17, 2007

Dark Cobra wrote:
There is nothing go to be said about the PS3(in comparison to the OTHER). Your friend sounds smarter then you.

Hey Dark Moron,

If you would have  read the whole thing I have all three consoles so you need to go and get a life and stay off your pipe.  Why are there so many crackbabies patrolling the forums.  All of the consoles have something to offer so put a sock or in your case a **bleep** in it.
Message 13 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Jan 17, 2007

Yvaithe wrote:
I think MS had a big head start and could afford the slow shipping. With the PS3, SONY was bombarded with the Wii and I think they really needed to crank out the numbers. People on the fence without a console will buy a 360 or a Wii before the PS3 because of price but if it isn't in the stores that makes their choice that much easier. I think that is a big reason why the numbers have inflated over the past couple of weeks. Kudos to SONY for getting 2 mill out there but Europe is still in the cold. As for broke friends being the haters, I don't think every hater is broke or can't afford the PS3. I think there are people out there that have a problem with paying $600 for a console but those same people shouldn't really say anything if they have the 360 with the wireless router and the HD-DVD drive because then...it's all the same in price. At the end of the day, we love the console and those that hate can just enjoy watching MTV while we got 40 player Resistance wars online! Robot Very Happy

the pricing arguement is weak bro ...people like having a choice in what they buy.
not everyone that has a 360 owns the wireless adapter or hd dvd ....who knows what format will win?

ALSO, m$ does have a head start something similar to ps2's.

----------------------------------------------------------------
PSWII60 FANBOI - 100%

psn id: sircr3amalot
360 gamertag: sir cr3am alot
wii number: 1578 8943 1539 2710
-------------------------------------------------------------
360: viva pinata,gears of war, lost planet
ps3: fight night 3 , resistance:fom
wii: zelda twilight princess, excite truck, rayman
Message 14 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Jan 17, 2007

flipdezz wrote:

Dark Cobra wrote:

Hey Dark Moron,

If you would have  read the whole thing I have all three consoles so you need to go and get a life and stay off your pipe.  Why are there so many crackbabies patrolling the forums.  All of the consoles have something to offer so put a sock or in your case a **bleep** in it.

Again your friend sound alot smarter then you.
Message 15 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3337 posts

Jan 17, 2007
yes my firends and i argue like that all the time. we are about half that age,15, and we are poor highschool  kids so we dont have a next gen console yet. but in our "cli t"  me and this other guy are the sony guys, we like sony ps3, own a ps2 and psp. these other 2 guys are the microsoft guys, they bash sony every chance they get, they own xboxs and plan to get a 360. and another one of them is saving up to get a wii, so in our group we have variety, but its friendly arguments, and no one is ever mad after one
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Myspace
"Dog food taste just like it smells, delicious"-Tyrone Biggums
Message 16 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 17, 2007
One person... me cousin, flipping annoying as hell. he is a very jealous, competative type. well if were tlaking about next gen consoles...

my cousin, 13... THIRTEEN years old bought, well recieved a PS3. why did he buy it? because I wanted it, everything i ever wanted he would want too and eventually get i told him i was getting the PS3 for my bday, so it was a goal of his to get one before that and he achieved that goal, got it 2 days before my birthday. now, i didn't get a PS3, instead i got the new laptop and a Wii. well, he was a little pissed. so he came over, and my family was all taking turns playing SMB. so, he said "I want a Wii now. maybe i'll return my PS3 and get one" i didnt say anything. then he said "or maybe ill just keep my PS3 and get a Wii". mman if there is one thing i could do it would show that kid who's boss. i am half a year away from graduating, with that i will be going to College. and i will be getting a real job ( I work now but get paid crappy wage) but when i do, i will gt everything i ever wanted, including my 360 and soon after a PS3.

i totally understand how you feel.
Message 17 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3999 posts

Jan 17, 2007

Richie-B wrote:
yeah my friends are similar, i am always the 1 with the new console, and there all like its not that good etc etc

until they get 1 and all of a sudden its the best thing in the world

just jealousy

Message Edited by Richie-B on 01-17-2007 02:50 PM

god my friends do that to and im just like screw you guys becuase i know as soon as they get it its gonna be the best thing ever.
like when psp came out me and my friend were all into getting one and then i got one and hes all excited so when it was his birthday he want and bought one and then we went back to school (it was summer when he got his) and my other friend was all saying it sucked and his 3 ps2's were better and stuff and then for his birthday he got one and he loved it and it was all of a sudden better than any other systems .
Message 18 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Jan 17, 2007
solis1979
"the pricing arguement is weak bro ...people like having a choice in what they buy.
not everyone that has a 360 owns the wireless adapter or hd dvd ....who knows what format will win?

ALSO, m$ does have a head start something similar to ps2's."

So basically you don't think there is anyone that finds the price too much? I think the subject line tells the story, broke friends are hating. Not everyone has a nice credit limit or a nice pay check. I do think the price may scare some off.  

Message Edited by Yvaithe on 01-17-2007 01:37 PM

Message Edited by Yvaithe on 01-17-2007 01:38 PM

Message Edited by Yvaithe on 01-17-2007 01:38 PM

Message 19 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes