Highlighted
Oct 19 2012
By: AKAJEF1 Splicer 50 posts

Playstation 1 PAL blank game covers/ cases for discs.

[ Edited ]
8 replies 950 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

I'm looking for brand new and blank Playstation 1 PAL game covers/cases for discs. I can't find anything on eBay. But if there's someone here in the forum who knows where on the Internet  I can find them, then I will appreciate that a lot.  Robot LOL

Message 1 of 9 (950 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18887 posts

Re: Playstation 1 PAL blank game covers/ cases for discs.

Oct 20, 2012

Don't they just use the same regular jewel cases as all other CD's?

Message 2 of 9 (932 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Not the PAL versions Robot Frustrated

Do you want me to join that gameasylum.net?

Message 3 of 9 (922 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Oct 25, 2012

AKAJEF1 wrote:

Not the PAL versions Robot Frustrated

Do you want me to join that gameasylum.net?

What do they use? Got a pic?

Message 4 of 9 (892 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Message 5 of 9 (879 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

They look like normal jewel cases to me. Are you sure the discs won't fit a normal case? I'm certain they will.

Message 6 of 9 (874 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

They look like normal jewel cases to me. Are you sure the discs won't fit a normal case? I'm certain they will.

They are PAL cases. The inside, front cover and backside don't fit a normal CD case. Thanks for your response anyway Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9 (868 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

AKAJEF1 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

They are PAL cases. The inside, front cover and backside don't fit a normal CD case. Thanks for your response anyway Smiley Happy

Will the Dreamcast PAL cases do? Here in NA, the Dreamcast and PS1 cases are the same. Might probably be true for PAL.  I bought some stuff from this seller in the past, he has nice Dreamcast items.  See if this might work. Price for you might be a offset. Does it really matter if the case has the word "Playstation" on the side? If the Dreamcast cases are not what you are interested in, then you might consider shopping around for cheap crappy PS1 PAL games that come with the original  cases.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-x-Genuine-SEGA-DREAMCAST-Game-Cases-Case-BRAND-NEW-/190525097861?pt=UK_V...

Message 8 of 9 (862 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 30, 2012

bronxz32 wrote:

AKAJEF1 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Will the Dreamcast PAL cases do? Here in NA, the Dreamcast and PS1 cases are the same. Might probably be true for PAL.  I bought some stuff from this seller in the past, he has nice Dreamcast items.  See if this might work. Price for you might be a offset. Does it really matter if the case has the word "Playstation" on the side? If the Dreamcast cases are not what you are interested in, then you might consider shopping around for cheap crappy PS1 PAL games that come with the original  cases.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-x-Genuine-SEGA-DREAMCAST-Game-Cases-Case-BRAND-NEW-/190525097861?pt=UK_V...

Thanks for the advise. Smiley Indifferent

Message 9 of 9 (840 Views)
0 Likes