Jun 16 2013
By: moff_jerjerrod First Son 18 posts

PlayStation classics downloads

0 replies 44 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

Ive been downloading here and there of PSone classics and soon PS2.  I already own my games all on disc from PSone, PS2, PS3, but want to replace them all on digital so not to wear out the discs.  I like having physical copies of my games, but would like them in digital, so im buying them on the PSN.  I've notice something when you move over to the disc icon of a PS3 game, it shows a nice background with sometimes a action video or audio plus a small breif about the game.  Now for PSone classics I just get a plain gray background with a black box with the game breifing.  Could  sony or developers really make their classics with the fancy backgrounds and gameplay video audio?  I dont know, it would kinda seem like a small update to my old games.  I dont know if they do this to PS2 classics or not.

found this page nice of info, scroll down to  "PlayStation 3 PSone and PlayStation 2 "Play Game?"  What im talking about.

Proud owner of a Sony PSone, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 2 Slim, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 3 Slim, PlayStation Portable, XBOX 360 Pro, Nintendo (NES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii. IBM ThinkPad 560X, ThinkPad 380Z, ThinkPad 390X, ThinkPad i1200, ThinkPad 240, ThinkPad R40, ThinkPad T20 ThinkPad T40, ThinkPad A30, ThinkPad X41, ThinkPad X41 Tablet, ThinkPad SL500, IBM NetVista M41, IBM Aptiva 2170, IBM ThinkCentre S50, Apple Mac PowerBook G3
Message 1 of 1 (44 Views)