Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Well of course

 

duhhhhh

 


Okay then why am I not the winner? This is totally unfair.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 31 of 60 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14623 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

I understand editing being a cause for disqualifying, so I have no opinion. Mainly because the time stamp on both 514 and Kane's posts show 5:02


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 32 of 60 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I understand editing being a cause for disqualifying, so I have no opinion. Mainly because the time stamp on both 514 and Kane's posts show 5:02


If thats what you are worried about ask a moderator to view the EXACT TIME 

 

 

I know it was before!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 33 of 60 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14623 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I understand editing being a cause for disqualifying, so I have no opinion. Mainly because the time stamp on both 514 and Kane's posts show 5:02


If thats what you are worried about ask a moderator to view the EXACT TIME 

 

 

I know it was before!


If they can look at the exact seconds, then I see no reason for disqualification.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 34 of 60 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I understand editing being a cause for disqualifying, so I have no opinion. Mainly because the time stamp on both 514 and Kane's posts show 5:02


If thats what you are worried about ask a moderator to view the EXACT TIME 

 

 

I know it was before!


If they can look at the exact seconds, then I see no reason for disqualification.


Thank you.

 

 

And what baffels me is that people are expected to read the rules of this.

 

 

Thread gets posted

2 seconds go by and people are posting already

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 35 of 60 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Online
6980 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

Since you still don't understand why Kane won and you didn't

 

fact

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 36 of 60 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Since you still don't understand why Kane won and you didn't

 

 


I won, what are you talking about?

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 37 of 60 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Online
6980 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

But you aren't getting the rank

 

Trying to find a reason why won't change fact that Assassin and Psycho were spelled wrong

 

!

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 38 of 60 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013
Dude... it's just a rank, chill.

Better luck next time.

AND people here can't read the OP, YOU CANNOT EDIT YOUR POST. Even if spelled wrong, DO NOT EDIT IT.
Message 39 of 60 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: ** PlayStation Trivia Contest (July 13th) **

Jul 14, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

But you aren't getting the rank

 

Trying to find a reason why won't change fact that Assassin and Psycho were spelled wrong

 

 


I dont care about the rank I just want DAG to admit that I won

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 40 of 60 (57 Views)
0 Likes