Treasure Hunter
3560 posts

Re: PlayStation Home: PS 4 verses MS 1

Jun 12, 2013
I think we're all still on a high after that conference, mate :smileyvery-happy:
But this is the Home forum. Iz all. No h8.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 11 of 21 (121 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 12, 2013
The Home forums are for discussing topics related to HOME.

One should not be posting in the Home forums, if you have nothing to say in regard to Home. Thats why we have "off topic and general" forum boards. And thats why people here will always give others a hard time for posting unrelated topics on these boards.

In short....its annoying.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 12 of 21 (107 Views)
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Jun 12, 2013

tbh i thought it was a thread possibly confirming Home on PS4 so i was VERY disappointed and annoyed . title was misleading at best ... 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 13 of 21 (106 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Jun 12, 2013

alright cool..  However, individuals needs to understand..

if you want the home community to continue to talk to one another..  you have to understand and realize that we are human beings not machines.

if you want chat line type of individuals to be posting on these forms and not money spending video gamers..

then let it be known..  because the way Im seeing this.. Is that a lot of the chat line type of individuals tries to control the forums..

they want you to talk about t shirts, post on their threads and  nag the devs on what is coming out in stores only.  however a lot of us male and female home community members are video gamers.

we should be able to discuss video game related things in PlayStation Home forums.. Weither.. its comedy style.. A serious style... or get your point across style...  individuals like Thew is the reason why... Individuals like myself stop posting on forums... And doing shows with PSN cards as prizes...

because the way it seems...  individuals on the forums are  chatline individuals..  Chat line people chase video gamers away from Playstation Home.. Just so they dont seem naive to the culture...

They pull chat line moves example:

o you're not supposed to talk about nothing else but PlayStation Home iTunes and updates when in a real video game culture you are a member of something you are allowed to talk freely as long as its not Farfetch and even if it is keep it within reason.

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 14 of 21 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Hurray for Home ! :smileyhappy:
Message 15 of 21 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4455 posts

Jun 12, 2013
For the record I do play video games, if that's what you were implying.

You're actually in the talk about t shirt and nag devs about content forum.

I don't try to run anything. I simply asked a question, and saw the title as a sneaky way to disguise it as on topic to bend the rules for yourself.
Message 16 of 21 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Brotha Art,

You had your club thread and moderators were fine with you keeping your collection of video's there. Do you still have that Club thread?

I think we would support your not so Home related video's there and that gives you more freedom to post beyonddd home.

Some of your video's are pretty entertaining.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 21 (88 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
891 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Thread moved to Off-Topic.

Message 18 of 21 (77 Views)
Fender Bender
1930 posts

Jun 12, 2013

artform-fazeone wrote:

if you want the home community to continue to talk to one another..  you have to understand and realize that we are human beings not machines.

if you want chat line type of individuals to be posting on these forms and not money spending video gamers..

then let it be known..  because the way Im seeing this.. Is that a lot of the chat line type of individuals tries to control the forums..

they want you to talk about t shirts, post on their threads and  nag the devs on what is coming out in stores only.  however a lot of us male and female home community members are video gamers.

we should be able to discuss video game related things in PlayStation Home forums.. Weither.. its comedy style.. A serious style... or get your point across style...  individuals like Thew is the reason why... Individuals like myself stop posting on forums... And doing shows with PSN cards as prizes...

because the way it seems...  individuals on the forums are  chatline individuals..  Chat line people chase video gamers away from Playstation Home.. Just so they dont seem naive to the culture...

o you're not supposed to talk about nothing else but PlayStation Home iTunes and updates when in a real video game culture you are a member of something you are allowed to talk freely as long as its not Farfetch and even if it is keep it within reason.

You can discuss video games on the Sony forums, just not THIS one. And what does that fight have to do with video games any way?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 19 of 21 (72 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 12, 2013

artform-fazeone wrote:

I don't get it...could you explain it a little more in-depth and in a beat poet type of style? Thanks!

Message 20 of 21 (54 Views)