Apr 19 2014
By: EminentFury Treasure Hunter 8030 posts

PlayStation Forum is DEAD Now :-(

[ Edited ]
42 replies 292 views Edited Apr 19, 2014

I remember the good old days (2005) when there was lots of activity and good discussion. Back then, there'd be an infinite amount of posts and threads being created at once to the point where it was hard to keep up. Now, you're lucky if a thread gets 20 responses. 

Velvetaugie 

ThePatriot

PikachuSnowman

Narutoboy

Antirevolution

Lt.Claybon

Vc Overclocked

PSX Cheatster

I miss them.  Lithium killed this board and the new flat design is terrible. That is all. 

Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 1 of 43 (292 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12485 posts

Re: PlayStation Forum is DEAD Now :-(

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

I remember the good old days (2005) when there was lots of activity and good discussion. Back then, a new thread would be on the second or third page within five minutes. Now, it's liable to sit for the whole day unchanged. 

Velvetaugie 

ThePatriot

PikachuSnowman

Narutoboy

Antirevolution

Lt.Claybon

Vc Overclocked

PSX Cheatster

I miss them.  Lithium killed this board and the new flat design is terrible. That is all. 

I don't think you are blaming the right people/company but I understand where you are coming from.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 2 of 43 (279 Views)
VP of Gaming
37230 posts

Apr 19, 2014

if lithium didnt make crazy changes such as getting rid of post count in the ot and others alota people might still be here

Message 3 of 43 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

Lithium has been doing dumb crap since I've been around. If I remember correctly, they once purged the entire Off Topic board of posts. 

Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 4 of 43 (269 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37230 posts

Apr 19, 2014

yea people left because of lithium

and lithium gave back some features but its too late the damage has been done

Message 5 of 43 (263 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Apr 19, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

if lithium didnt make crazy changes such as getting rid of post count in the ot and others alota people might still be here

Hmmmm...

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 6 of 43 (262 Views)
VP of Gaming
37230 posts

Apr 19, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Hmmmm...

hmmmmm? what?

you probly werent here for that or something

Message 7 of 43 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

Lithium has been doing dumb crap since I've been around. If I remember correctly, they once purged the entire Off Topic board of posts. 

It needs to happen again.

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Hmmmm...

hmmmmm? what?

you probly werent here for that or something

Yes, I was.

And hmmm as in most people would cite the switch to Jive, dumping of PSU, and subsequent changes as the reason for declined traffic here. Not the post count nullification or whatever you want to call it. Although I'm sure there are some people that left due to that.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 8 of 43 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

Did they switch to this "Jive" then switch back to Lithium, or are they one in the same? The layout changes so much here. I thought the previous incarnation was better than what they have now.  The formatting of posts is just unnecessarily confusing and the board is way too scrunched in. Horrible UX design. 

Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 9 of 43 (242 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37230 posts

Apr 19, 2014

jive was terrible

it didnt even look like a forum here

Message 10 of 43 (225 Views)
0 Likes