Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Okay, let me get this straight. I kill the person above me and I get 2pp, then the next person kills me and I lose half my points making it 1 pp, or I can spare the person above me and die and have 0.5 points? Are we doing half points? Seems like it's going to be hard to really build any points, unless I kill a bunch of people and everyone spares me. That seems unlikely that I will be spared while I'm killing folks all around me willy-nilly. 

 

I spare the one above me, but only because after his last kill there will be a lot of cleaning to do and I don't want to get stuck with it.



Spared for making me laugh and think.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 31 of 41 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Okay, let me get this straight. I kill the person above me and I get 2pp, then the next person kills me and I lose half my points making it 1 pp, or I can spare the person above me and die and have 0.5 points? Are we doing half points? Seems like it's going to be hard to really build any points, unless I kill a bunch of people and everyone spares me. That seems unlikely that I will be spared while I'm killing folks all around me willy-nilly. 

 

I spare the one above me, but only because after his last kill there will be a lot of cleaning to do and I don't want to get stuck with it.


We are doing half points yes.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 32 of 41 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

Spared for awarding half points. I really need to get to killing someone soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 41 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3407 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

Spared for now, for commenting on awarding points. Next time, i'll kill you.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 34 of 41 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1491 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013
Killed you with a rock and stick, was a long and painful death

+2 pp for me
Message 35 of 41 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

Subion wrote:
Killed you with a rock and stick, was a long and painful death

+2 pp for me

Spared for doing it the hard way. With primitive tools. Darn it! I was going to kill someone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 41 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
415 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

*Appears behind you and snapps your neck.*

 photo 241cbbb8-c0fa-4ff8-92f5-868a50a26232.jpg
Message 37 of 41 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

Mecha-Samurai wrote:

*Appears behind you and snapps your neck.*


I expected as much. Since you are a Mecha-Samurai, I imagine it was either in your nature (or programing) to do so. Therefore I find no fault in you and spare you as well. *sigh* Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 41 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Mecha-Samurai wrote:

*Appears behind you and snapps your neck.*


I expected as much. Since you are a Mecha-Samurai, I imagine it was either in your nature (or programing) to do so. Therefore I find no fault in you and spare you as well. *sigh* Smiley Sad


Spared for unwavering remorse.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 39 of 41 (39 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/17/2013
Offline
136 posts
 

Re: - PlayStation Community Forum Purge -

Jul 17, 2013
I will spare you. Your name reminds me of Earthworm Jim
 photo 1246654513_zps51bbe221.jpg
Reformed Xbox Player
Don't get caught in my scope! -_o
Message 40 of 41 (32 Views)