I have seen case mods that glowed, had moving parts, looked like robots and any manner of other things, but this one really leaves all of those in the dust. The CompuBeaver was created by artist, Kasey McMahon , using an old piece of beaver taxidermy and yes, it really works. The foam insides were hollowed out and the eager beaver was tricked out with all kinds of gadgets and computerfied goodies including:
• Intel Core 2 Duo processor - T7200 2.00 GHz 667 4MB 1.0375-1.3V
• 160G Hard drive - laptop drive
• 1G RAM - NBM 1G|PATRIOT DII667 PSD21G6672S R
• Motherboard: AOpen Mini ITX A-I945GTT-VFA (RoHS) with external power supply
• Panasonic UJ-85J 8X Slim DVD Burner
• Tornado 80mm fan - ACCES FAN|80X38 3/4PTD8038H VTTD RT
This is really digusting, a person takes a dead beaver and stuffs it with computer hardware.
LOOK AT THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message Edited by ghetto ninja on 04-15-2007 11:03 AM