Reply
Nov 24 2006
By: Vedesh Fender Bender 3913 posts
Offline

***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

30 replies 13 views Edited Nov 24, 2006
 
Explanation:

Central Park

840 acres (340 hectares), the largest park in Manhattan, New York City; bordered by 59th St. on the south, Fifth Ave. on the east, 110th St. on the north, and Central Park West on the west. The land was acquired by the city in 1856; in the process several small communities were razed, one of the largest being Seneca Village, a settlement of some 250 working-class blacks.
 
 
**Have you ever went to Central Park in NYC?
Photobucket
Message 1 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006

woah look at all the snow!Smiley Happy no ive never been thereSmiley Sad but i want to!Smiley Happy and i want to see some famous taggers over there!

Photobucket
Message 2 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 07/23/2005
Offline
19276 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006
dosnt snow much in minnesota
click for candy
Message 3 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2005
Offline
3913 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006


Killzone_fan wrote:

woah look at all the snow!Smiley Happy no ive never been thereSmiley Sad but i want to!Smiley Happy and i want to see some famous taggers over there!



then you need to go to Bx or Queens or just go to a local subway station, and you might bump into one of them.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006


Vedesh wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:

woah look at all the snow!Smiley Happy no ive never been thereSmiley Sad but i want to!Smiley Happy and i want to see some famous taggers over there!



then you need to go to Bx or Queens or just go to a local subway station, and you might bump into one of them.


I WILL!
Photobucket
Message 5 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
9199 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006
i grew up in nyc and have been to central park a million times.  i am curious as to when that pic was taken.  its been several years since its snowed that much in central park. 
Message 6 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2005
Offline
3913 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006


ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
i grew up in nyc and have been to central park a million times.  i am curious as to when that pic was taken.  its been several years since its snowed that much in central park. 


December 2003
Photobucket
Message 7 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
9199 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006


Vedesh wrote:


ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
i grew up in nyc and have been to central park a million times.  i am curious as to when that pic was taken.  its been several years since its snowed that much in central park. 


December 2003


cool, i remmeber that last storm now that you said it.  the snow only stayed around for like a week.
Message 8 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/04/2005
Offline
10140 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006
 

gtochad wrote:
dosnt snow much in minnesota


Nope, not this year.

Chuf it out.
Message 9 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Member
Registered:
This widget could not be displayed.
Offline
0 posts
 

Re: ***Picture of the Day*** 11/24/06 Edition

Nov 24, 2006
awww. that's a cute pic
Message 10 of 31 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes