Fender Bender
4353 posts

Re: Phone.

Nov 17, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:
I have alot of friends I know Seniors, Juniors, Softmores, and Freshy's. I'll have you know that BTHN are Gangsta in they're own type of way.

Your totally right, In the Special Ed type of way.

You obviously haven't listened to BTNH Ft Tupac-Thug Luv or BTNH Ft Notorius BIG-Notorious Thugs.

Ive head Notorius thugs and actually like that song, but only for biggies parts, BTNH sound like they are just hitting puberty.

Its called being HIGH and your a little nerd so I guess you know nothing about that.
Message 21 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 17, 2006

edgar92 wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:
I have alot of friends I know Seniors, Juniors, Softmores, and Freshy's. I'll have you know that BTHN are Gangsta in they're own type of way.

Your totally right, In the Special Ed type of way.

You obviously haven't listened to BTNH Ft Tupac-Thug Luv or BTNH Ft Notorius BIG-Notorious Thugs.

Ive head Notorius thugs and actually like that song, but only for biggies parts, BTNH sound like they are just hitting puberty.

Its called being HIGH and your a little nerd so I guess you know nothing about that.

you would be surprised, I toke more then you could handle,  Do you push? i dont think so, step into my reality and you couldnt handle saying "Solid raiden knows nothing about behing high"

being high doesnt alter your voice, You know nothign about that,
venom
Message 22 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 17, 2006

drivefast1690 wrote:
Why dont you find it yourself?Smiley Indifferent

Nokia and Sprint both have web sites. Try moving your lazy ass over there and find it yourself....

Yea..i agree with you
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=G$F=Productions Founder|Teamspeak:208.110.71.252:8836|Xfire:caribou15
Message 23 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes