Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Re: Phone.

Nov 17, 2006

edgar92 wrote:

PLEASE! I'm just talking about your stupidity which is at a very high level right now.

you have lots of room to talk, look at your first post, " A ...Uhmmm...duh.. a Phone!(*Your a smart one arent you!) yeah a phone,, that uhh.. has a comericall.. (*Like all phones) And it plays...That stuff that...Sounds...good... (*music?) Tune...Tune...Music! Thats it! (*Heres a cookie!)..So which phone does this?(* Like 100 of the phones that are out there these days)

venom
Message 11 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

PLEASE! I'm just talking about your stupidity which is at a very high level right now.

you have lots of room to talk, look at your first post, " A ...Uhmmm...duh.. a Phone!(*Your a smart one arent you!) yeah a phone,, that uhh.. has a comericall.. (*Like all phones) And it plays...That stuff that...Sounds...good... (*music?) Tune...Tune...Music! Thats it! (*Heres a cookie!)..So which phone does this?(* Like 100 of the phones that are out there these days)

LoL. You are quite the funny man because not all phones have commercials. And you have such a STUPID Avatar which also shows ur stupidity.
Message 12 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 17, 2006

edgar92 wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

LoL. You are quite the funny man because not all phones have commercials. And you have such a STUPID Avatar which also shows ur stupidity.

Hmm..shows how you might have no sense of humor and probably no friends, And all this is coming from a guy who likes BTNH. Soft.
venom
Message 13 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Nov 17, 2006
I think you MIGHT be referring to the Nokia 6126... Not entirely postive, but it's a possibility.  A lot of phones today offer music streaming, so I'm sure there's more than one model..

Here's a pic for you:

Nokia 6126
Message 14 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Nov 17, 2006

CloudStrife07 wrote:
I think you MIGHT be referring to the Nokia 6126... Not entirely postive, but it's a possibility.  A lot of phones today offer music streaming, so I'm sure there's more than one model..

Here's a pic for you:

Nokia 6126

Not exactly the phone but this phone is nice i'll do some research on it. Thanks.
Message 15 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

Hmm..shows how you might have no sense of humor and probably no friends, And all this is coming from a guy who likes BTNH. Soft.

I have alot of friends I know Seniors, Juniors, Softmores, and Freshy's. I'll have you know that BTHN are Gangsta in they're own type of way.
Message 16 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 17, 2006

edgar92 wrote:
I have alot of friends I know Seniors, Juniors, Softmores, and Freshy's. I'll have you know that BTHN are Gangsta in they're own type of way.

Your totally right, In the Special Ed type of way.
venom
Message 17 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8547 posts

Nov 17, 2006
Why dont you find it yourself?Smiley Indifferent

Nokia and Sprint both have web sites. Try moving your lazy ass over there and find it yourself....
Message 18 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

You obviously haven't listened to BTNH Ft Tupac-Thug Luv or BTNH Ft Notorius BIG-Notorious Thugs.
Message 19 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 17, 2006

edgar92 wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

edgar92 wrote:

You obviously haven't listened to BTNH Ft Tupac-Thug Luv or BTNH Ft Notorius BIG-Notorious Thugs.

Ive head Notorius thugs and actually like that song, but only for biggies parts, BTNH sound like they are just hitting puberty.
venom
Message 20 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes