Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


these_nutz619 wrote:
why dont you get the chocolate phone...


I really wanted a flip pohne. But, the chocolate LG is good, but does it come in flip form?
Message 11 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


lookinbarrel wrote:


Master-J-Ra wrote:


lookinbarrel wrote:


Master-J-Ra wrote:


lookinbarrel wrote:
what kind of band?


8th grade symphonic(Brass,Woodwinds, Percussion, etc).



what are you playing?


Percussion (Snare drum, Bass Drum, Crash Cymbals, etc)



o, song?


Dunno, she hasn't decided what we will play yet. its not until May
Message 12 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/23/2002
Offline
3782 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
I just bought the L7 Slvr (the red one) and it should be here tomorrow. I heard good things about that. It only cost $400 without a plan. I lost my other phone so I had to pay the retail price.
Message 13 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


Rayzn1 wrote:
I just bought the L7 Slvr (the red one) and it should be here tomorrow. I heard good things about that. It only cost $400 without a plan. I lost my other phone so I had to pay the retail price.


Lol. No way i'll get that. You spent $400 on a phone?
Message 14 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/23/2002
Offline
3782 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


Master-J-Ra wrote:


Rayzn1 wrote:
I just bought the L7 Slvr (the red one) and it should be here tomorrow. I heard good things about that. It only cost $400 without a plan. I lost my other phone so I had to pay the retail price.


Lol. No way i'll get that. You spent $400 on a phone?


yes..


Message Edited by Rayzn1 on 03-15-2007 08:22 PM
Message 15 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


Master-J-Ra wrote:


these_nutz619 wrote:
why dont you get the chocolate phone...


I really wanted a flip pohne. But, the chocolate LG is good, but does it come in flip form?


I dont believe so...it just slides..
Message 16 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/20/2006
Offline
1265 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
i heard the razr's 50 dollars now and i reccomend you use t mobile's service, its very good
Message 17 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
Hey guys, girls,or aliens is this site to be trusted? http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/lg/chocolate.html
Message 18 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
free???suspicious....I will buy from verizon...and is Alien to you...
Message 19 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2005
Offline
4830 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
There is a flip phone, that looks like the LG Chocolate, and it's for Verzion. The LG VX8600.
Message 20 of 20 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes