Reply
Mar 16 2007
By: Kraizedogg Fender Bender 4121 posts
Offline

Phone...Cell Phone I mean

19 replies 1 views Edited Mar 16, 2007
Anyone know a good, cheap or not too expensive, cell phone, with reasonble monthly payment. I need a cellphone for school as I will be going out on a lot of trips now, because we have a trip to North Carolina in band. Or does anyone know a good Motorola phone(can be cheap or not too expensive), Metro PCS, or others? BTW no sites that shipping, only sites that have stores located around towns. I don't trust the shipping much.
Message 1 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
8134 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
what kind of band?
Message 2 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/12/2006
Offline
13387 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
Amp'd Mobile

$50/month for 1,000 anytime minutes and unlimited texting to anyone

 

Plus any phone they have is $50 if you agree to a 2 year contract
Message 3 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
whats your favorite carrier...verizon,cingular,sprint, or which one..
Message 4 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


lookinbarrel wrote:
what kind of band?


8th grade symphonic(Brass,Woodwinds, Percussion, etc).
Message 5 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
8134 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


Master-J-Ra wrote:


lookinbarrel wrote:
what kind of band?


8th grade symphonic(Brass,Woodwinds, Percussion, etc).



what are you playing?
Message 6 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


these_nutz619 wrote:
whats your favorite carrier...verizon,cingular,sprint, or which one..


Verizon or cingular, I don't like sprint..
Message 7 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007
why dont you get the chocolate phone...
Message 8 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


lookinbarrel wrote:


Master-J-Ra wrote:


lookinbarrel wrote:
what kind of band?


8th grade symphonic(Brass,Woodwinds, Percussion, etc).



what are you playing?


Percussion (Snare drum, Bass Drum, Crash Cymbals, etc)
Message 9 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
8134 posts
 

Re: Phone...Cell Phone I mean

Mar 16, 2007


Master-J-Ra wrote:


lookinbarrel wrote:


Master-J-Ra wrote:


lookinbarrel wrote:
what kind of band?


8th grade symphonic(Brass,Woodwinds, Percussion, etc).



what are you playing?


Percussion (Snare drum, Bass Drum, Crash Cymbals, etc)



o, song?
Message 10 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes