Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Re: People who dont know english are ANNOYING

Mar 18, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Ok i live in a town with alot of Polish people and alot just came from Poland and go to my school. (I am 100% Polish as well but ive been in America for 10 years)
Anyway in my school they barely know English so they are in ESL classes.
During math class i was making up homework the teacher assigned me for being absent and i had to make it up by the end of that period or else.
Then this Polish girl comes up to me and asks me to help her homework and she did it rudely too she threw her notebook on my desk. I told her im busy right now i cant.
She got mad and started cursing at me but i just laughed... shes a freshmen anyway so i didnt care.
Anyway all the Polish people think im so smart because i know english and they think i know it 100% which is annoying because i dont know it 100%. I mean i guess i should be happy but idk why im not.
They are jealous of me but they fail ESL class most of them are still in ESL 1.
Most of my friends are Polish but i talk to everybody else. (Hispanic etc) and people get jealous.
IDK why i posted this i guess because im bored but what do you think?

The reason i think people who dont know english are annoying is because they would like to know it but are too lazy to learn it. They would just like it to come to them just like that.

Message Edited by PcShPrPoLnAiYkER on 03-18-2007 02:39 PM

If someone did know 100% of English I would believe they are a genius. People who earn the Doctorates in Language Arts do not know 'all' of English language.

You need to be more conciderate for people that suffer from the language barrier.

(My initial thought when seeing the thread title was it's another stereotypical bullheaded jerk complaining about Hispanic decent not speaking English. Heck I would prefer knowing a Romantic Language fluently rather than English.)

WELL thats my problem!!!!! People think i know 100% enlish but i DONT.
And how can i be conciderate to them when they arent conciderate to me?? (Read the part where i said the girl asked me for help)
I used to help them but now i dont care anymore. They are on their own.
Message 21 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3631 posts

Mar 18, 2007

InsaneHanz wrote:
HAHAHA!  Languages are races now?

Game_Rater wrote:
you my dear friend are somewhat racist. my grandma barely speaks english, but fluid spanish. if you were to go to spain, you would be the village idiot. so i wouldnt complain.

He is saying that because the OP said that people who don't know English are annoying and stupid, he is racist. Although I don't think you can really be racist against your own race
Message 22 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Mar 18, 2007
Im not even racist against anyone though..
Message 23 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Mar 18, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kinda sounds like you have a prblem with polish people
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Mar 18, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kinda sounds like you have a prblem with polish people

Yea i got a problem against my own people.

No but if it does sound like that then i dont have a problem. Im talking about peopel in general. I only used polish as an example because they are the ones crying for help.
Message 25 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Mar 20, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Ok i live in a town with alot of Polish people and alot just came from Poland and go to my school. (I am 100% Polish as well but ive been in America for 10 years)
During math class i was making up homework the teacher assigned me for being absent and i had to make it up by the end of that period or else.
Then this Polish girl comes up to me and asks me to help her homework and she did it rudely too she threw her notebook on my desk. I told her im busy right now i cant.
She got mad and started cursing at me but i just laughed... shes a freshmen anyway so i didnt care.
Anyway all the Polish people think im so smart because i know english and they think i know it 100% which is annoying because i dont know it 100%. I mean i guess i should be happy but idk why im not.
Most of my friends are Polish but i talk to everybody else. (Hispanic etc) and people get jealous.

The reason i think people who dont know english are annoying is because they would like to know it but are too lazy to learn it. They would just like it to come to them just like that.

If someone did know 100% of English I would believe they are a genius. People who earn the Doctorates in Language Arts do not know 'all' of English language.

You need to be more conciderate for people that suffer from the language barrier.

(My initial thought when seeing the thread title was it's another stereotypical bullheaded jerk complaining about Hispanic decent not speaking English. Heck I would prefer knowing a Romantic Language fluently rather than English.)

WELL thats my problem!!!!! People think i know 100% enlish but i DONT.
And how can i be conciderate to them when they arent conciderate to me?? (Read the part where i said the girl asked me for help)
I used to help them but now i dont care anymore. They are on their own.

This is where you lay down your ultimatum. Tell them if they will stop harrassing you, you will try to help them to the best of your abilities.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5738 posts

Mar 20, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Some one has a big head, Man no one thinks your so smart b/c you speak english. There not lazy & it's not easy to learn english I've been helping my mom for years now and she has a hard time learning it....

Message Edited by MDFSpacePhantom on 03-19-2007 11:31 PM
Message 27 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Mar 20, 2007
dude u have a gift use it....english might get u some action............in some countries english turns the females on mostly because they think u have money or u might bring them to US but either way it would be a great time for u.....
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”----unknown

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 28 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 20, 2007

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Some one has a big head, Man no one thinks your so smart b/c you speak english. There not lazy & it's not easy to learn english I've been helping my mom for years now and she has a hard time learning it....

Message Edited by MDFSpacePhantom on 03-19-2007 11:31 PM

Yeah my neighbour is Russian and he moved here in the 50's and he still has trouble with some English whereas his younger brother who was 10 at the time speaks it perfectly now.
Message 29 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Mar 20, 2007
People who know english are pretty annoying too.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 30 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes