Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Re: People who dont know english are ANNOYING

Mar 18, 2007

Game_Rater wrote:
you my dear friend are somewhat racist. my grandma barely speaks english, but fluid spanish. if you were to go to spain, you would be the village idiot. so i wouldnt complain.

But i wouldnt be jealous of other people who speak spanish. Id actually try and learn it not stay in ESL 1 for 3 years.

Theres this girl in my school who is here 4 years and this non polish kid asked her something but she said she doesnt speak english. He asked her and he was like when she told him.
Message 11 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Mar 18, 2007

Game_Rater wrote:
you my dear friend are somewhat racist. My grandma barely speaks English, but fluid fluent Spanish. if you were to go to Spain, you would be the village idiot. So i wouldn't complain.

I wish i had a village to be the idiot of
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3631 posts

Mar 18, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Well exactly.. they think i know it 100% when i dont.

Stop making excuses, you obviously know it very well from the posts I've read by you.
Message 13 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Mar 18, 2007
hahaha ok im sorry that i lied about saying i dont know perfect english
Message 14 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Mar 18, 2007
Oh yea and whoever said im racist how can that be? I am talking about people in general not only Polish. If you dont know enlish, stop being jealous of people who do and make an effort to learn it.
Message 15 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11881 posts

Mar 18, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:
You can't be talking. I wouldn't call that a paragraph.

My thoughts exactly.
Message 16 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Mar 18, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Ok i live in a town with alot of Polish people and alot just came from Poland and go to my school. (I am 100% Polish as well but ive been in America for 10 years)
Anyway in my school they barely know English so they are in ESL classes.
During math class i was making up homework the teacher assigned me for being absent and i had to make it up by the end of that period or else.
Then this Polish girl comes up to me and asks me to help her homework and she did it rudely too she threw her notebook on my desk. I told her im busy right now i cant.
She got mad and started cursing at me but i just laughed... shes a freshmen anyway so i didnt care.
Anyway all the Polish people think im so smart because i know english and they think i know it 100% which is annoying because i dont know it 100%. I mean i guess i should be happy but idk why im not.
They are jealous of me but they fail ESL class most of them are still in ESL 1.
Most of my friends are Polish but i talk to everybody else. (Hispanic etc) and people get jealous.
IDK why i posted this i guess because im bored but what do you think?

The reason i think people who dont know english are annoying is because they would like to know it but are too lazy to learn it. They would just like it to come to them just like that.

Message Edited by PcShPrPoLnAiYkER on 03-18-2007 02:39 PM

If someone did know 100% of English I would believe they are a genius. People who earn the Doctorates in Language Arts do not know 'all' of English language.

You need to be more conciderate for people that suffer from the language barrier.

(My initial thought when seeing the thread title was it's another stereotypical bullheaded jerk complaining about Hispanic decent not speaking English. Heck I would prefer knowing a Romantic Language fluently rather than English.)
Photobucket
Message 17 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Mar 18, 2007

LeFtY182 wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:
You can't be talking. I wouldn't call that a paragraph.

My thoughts exactly.

You are obviously missing the point.
Message 18 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8602 posts

Mar 18, 2007
HAHAHA!  Languages are races now?

Game_Rater wrote:
you my dear friend are somewhat racist. my grandma barely speaks english, but fluid spanish. if you were to go to spain, you would be the village idiot. so i wouldnt complain.

Message 19 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2104 posts

Mar 18, 2007
well yes, they can be annoying... that has actually happened to me too.. I live in Mexico... and the average mexican speaks english horribly,but i don't speak like that,since I go to this private school where teachers are from Canada,UK and the US.. so I speak really good english and i kinda developed a british-canadian accent,wich is actually cool.... and lots of people are not only  jealous of me,but they also bother me by calling me weird names  and stuff like that... its really annoying.. and also everytime i fly somewhere..the stewards on the plane talk to me in english..(probably because I'm white I don't actually look like the average mexican since my parents' families come from Germany and France)  and then when i thank  the steward  in english they just stare with this freaked out face that says: wow,he really is a foreigner...  

but well,the point is.. just chill.. everyone gets jealous of people who are better than them..  so just relax dude..
Message 20 of 50 (0 Views)
0 Likes