Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Re: People say work is for losers.

Nov 28, 2006

Da_Producer wrote:

CoreyH wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

CoreyH wrote:
Ya as you just saw i posted about a spoiled 4 or 5 year old (well at least in my eyes)

But this, i think you all can agree on this girl being sadly spoiled...or just really lucky

Girl at my school in my study hall was sitting behind me talking to her friends. she was saying basicly work is for losers, becuase her parents give her money when she wants to go shopping, and yes they are rich people. but still dang! she wears like 100 dollar clothes too lol. her parents now just dont say heres 15 bucks go buy jeans. no its like heres 300 bucks goe to the mall. wows wish mine did that hahaha they bought her a brand new mustang for her 16th birthday.

If you can't get over how other live their lives, you will never survive in the real world, I mean what are you going to do when you see somebody driving an expensive car? Jump off a bridge?

Live with it, you are not rich, accept it.....move on.

i dont care how my life is compared to theres, sure theres may be better but at least i know if i work for it and earn it that idk what you want to call it it just makes you feel like you have acomplished something great. and its not that i dont care aboutr some of that stuff, but the outcome of the kid isnt good. she will end up being a bratty/mean bum or a bratty mean rich bum

i dont think its the kids faults, its just bad parenting, everyone can be SET by their parents to face the real world, the moment u know ur a bad parent is when u know ur child is old enough to do certain things and doesnt.

i agree, if you tell your kid stealing is ok, they will do it, if you tell them fighting is ok, they will do it.

Message 21 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6121 posts

Nov 28, 2006

DrGadget wrote:
Obviously thinking is for losers too.  She's just parroting what her parents foolishly taught her.

She will become a big fat loser.  A nothing.  A zero.  She will not know the value of a dollar.  She is not smart enough to override her parents' teachings.  I see her in 5-10 years living the life of Joy from My Name Is Earl.  She's not lucky.  Her parents ruined her.

Bravo, well put.
Message 22 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Nov 28, 2006

METAL_FREAK wrote:

DrGadget wrote:
Obviously thinking is for losers too.  She's just parroting what her parents foolishly taught her.

She will become a big fat loser.  A nothing.  A zero.  She will not know the value of a dollar.  She is not smart enough to override her parents' teachings.  I see her in 5-10 years living the life of Joy from My Name Is Earl.  She's not lucky.  Her parents ruined her.

Bravo, well put.

yup

Message 23 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8643 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Shell die in the real world
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 24 of 25 (3 Views)