Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Re: People say work is for losers.

Nov 28, 2006

CNNboy wrote:

CoreyH wrote:
Ya as you just saw i posted about a spoiled 4 or 5 year old (well at least in my eyes)

But this, i think you all can agree on this girl being sadly spoiled...or just really lucky

Girl at my school in my study hall was sitting behind me talking to her friends. she was saying basicly work is for losers, becuase her parents give her money when she wants to go shopping, and yes they are rich people. but still dang! she wears like 100 dollar clothes too lol. her parents now just dont say heres 15 bucks go buy jeans. no its like heres 300 bucks goe to the mall. wows wish mine did that hahaha they bought her a brand new mustang for her 16th birthday.

If you can't get over how other live their lives, you will never survive in the real world, I mean what are you going to do when you see somebody driving an expensive car? Jump off a bridge?

Live with it, you are not rich, accept it.....move on.

i dont care how my life is compared to theres, sure theres may be better but at least i know if i work for it and earn it that idk what you want to call it it just makes you feel like you have acomplished something great. and its not that i dont care aboutr some of that stuff, but the outcome of the kid isnt good. she will end up being a bratty/mean bum or a bratty mean rich bum

Message 11 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 28, 2006

eman94 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:
that is what you call a spoiled child....

god i overheard a conversation between two girls, one was fat, the other was blond, redneck and about as smart as a brick..... there conversation made me want to bash my head into the plexiglass window of the bus.... i cant see how stupid people function in everyday life...

I tell you, they can eat. They can sleep. They can do everything except productive things.

yes but to eat, half of them dont even know how to cook.... have you ever been asked "how do i boil water".... those kinds of questions make me want to slam my head on something..
Message 12 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Nov 28, 2006
this is about the third time ive said this tonight........this is the world we live in

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 13 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4303 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Good for her. Let her have fun. She'll grow up one day and get on with life.

Click the sig
Message 14 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Nov 28, 2006
no im not jealous or poor. im just wondering how people can do this.

Message 15 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Meh. Who cares... let them talk smack.... While you are making the greenbacks they are struggling on how to mop a floor at the local Mickey D's.
Message 16 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Nov 28, 2006

CNNboy wrote:
Well don't forget that this is the new role model for young women~

Message 17 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1175 posts

Nov 28, 2006

CoreyH wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

CoreyH wrote:
Ya as you just saw i posted about a spoiled 4 or 5 year old (well at least in my eyes)

But this, i think you all can agree on this girl being sadly spoiled...or just really lucky

Girl at my school in my study hall was sitting behind me talking to her friends. she was saying basicly work is for losers, becuase her parents give her money when she wants to go shopping, and yes they are rich people. but still dang! she wears like 100 dollar clothes too lol. her parents now just dont say heres 15 bucks go buy jeans. no its like heres 300 bucks goe to the mall. wows wish mine did that hahaha they bought her a brand new mustang for her 16th birthday.

If you can't get over how other live their lives, you will never survive in the real world, I mean what are you going to do when you see somebody driving an expensive car? Jump off a bridge?

Live with it, you are not rich, accept it.....move on.

i dont care how my life is compared to theres, sure theres may be better but at least i know if i work for it and earn it that idk what you want to call it it just makes you feel like you have acomplished something great. and its not that i dont care aboutr some of that stuff, but the outcome of the kid isnt good. she will end up being a bratty/mean bum or a bratty mean rich bum

i dont think its the kids faults, its just bad parenting, everyone can be SET by their parents to face the real world, the moment u know ur a bad parent is when u know ur child is old enough to do certain things and doesnt.
Message 18 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12462 posts

Re: Re: People say work is for losers.

Nov 28, 2006
i will now eat chocolate.
Message 19 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 28, 2006

CNNboy wrote:
Well don't forget that this is the new role model for young women~

wow i would be paranoid from the mods about even posting that...... but yea she is a ssw, and i laughed my ass off in house of wax when she was imapled through the face..... ironic really......
Message 20 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes