Highlighted
Oct 30 2012
By: Jermey200 First Son 1 posts

Particularly in a tight division race, are almost worth double

[ Edited ]
6 replies 141 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

We break down Jim Harbaugh's comments about the matchup with the being the most important game because it's the next game.he head coach New Girl Season 2 Episode 6 Jim Harbaugh met with the media today and one of the first questions he was asked was about the rivalry. When asked if the Cardinals were big rivals, Coach Harbaugh gave his stock reply about the next game always being the most Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 8 important game.Every game is important, but this is one time where "the next game is the most important" rings true beyond just the usual cliches. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 8 In this case, the 49ers are not only facing a division opponent, but they are heading on the road for this divisional game. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 8 Thus far, home teams have run the table, seen most notably in the Seahawks 0-3 start to division play. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 8 Last night I chatted with Alex Davidson from Revenge of the Birds in a Google+ Hangout, and we joked a bit Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 8 about how the first team to win a divisional road game likely locks up the division. Even as the division remains a relatively tight race, the are Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 8 getting heavy odds to win the division at this point. A win over the Cardinals gives them a huge leg up Hart of Dixie Season 2 Episode 5 in the race for NFC West control. Add in the fact that the Seahawks are traveling to Detroit and the Rams are hosting New England, and this is a big one. NCIS Season 10 Episode 5 Whether the 49ers win or lose, the next game will become the new most important game, but for now this is the biggest game. Even looking back on the games to date, Happy Endings Season 3 Episode 2 I would weight this one a bit more than the previous games, including the win over Seattle. Road division games, particularly in a tight division race, are almost worth double. Hart of Dixie Season 2 Episode 5 Obviously it's not a second win, but there is a certain weight that needs to be attached to these kinds NCIS Season 10 Episode 5 of wins.Vazquez is the reigning IBF lightweight title-holder.

Message 1 of 7 (141 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41844 posts

Re: Particularly in a tight division race, are almost worth double

Oct 30, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Wow, sorry but I really can't read that, if you can at least break it up into sentences & paragraphs not only will I think about it but so probably will others!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 7 (135 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
5944 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Thread moved from the PS3 section.
Message 3 of 7 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 31, 2012
looks like spam to me.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 4 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19207 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Stage_Coach wrote:

Although this thread does seem more suited for the Sports General board though.

Message 5 of 7 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37299 posts

Oct 31, 2012

This looks like the work of a drive-by spambot.

A blah-blah post full of links?  For their first post too?  C'mon.  Spambot.

Message 6 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 31, 2012

zeker wrote:

Stage_Coach wrote:

Although this thread does seem more suited for the Sports General board though.

I think it's more suited to be deleted. But I guess that's just Dr Gadget and me. 

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 7 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes