Highlighted
Nov 26 2012
By: Heart_Breaker141 First Son 1 posts

Parents take away my remotes ! :(

5 replies 109 views Edited Nov 26, 2012
My parents used to live together fine so they lived in the same house...and no one ever took away my remotes ...!! Sssoo when they spilt my dad stayed in the house while my mom went to live with my grandma ssoo.....my aunt lives there to and she thinks she ownes me ...just cuz she pays bills ...but never pays rent so that means she never moved out from her moms house ....and she's 47 years old ....and she doesn't even own the house Smiley Mad so anyways she takes away my controllers ..every single day ..and only gives them back some days ....and if she gives them back she counts 2 hours only and then takes them away till further notice ....but like **bleep**!!!! Like my mom doesnt even care even though she bought it ...and my grandma tries to get them back but she has a password lock thing on her door so like I can't even get in without getting noticed cuz I've thought of breaking the door down but ...then she'll freakin do something worse soo...does any body have any suggestions ?! Cuz I need some ...ooh and 1 more thing if I hide them she takes the system she will take the ps3 system and if I hide that then she takes the games and ...like I I just don't wanna keep hiding stuff like that I just want my stuff not touched by her like I'll under stand if it's my mom taking it away when I'm grounded but ...yea you should get the point ..sssooo thanks 4 reading this and leave me some good replys ... Very thankful ..Michael S. Delgado
Message 1 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Re: Parents take away my remotes ! :(

Nov 26, 2012

Get another controller and hide it's existance from her. Play only at times when you are absolutely sure your mom will not catch you. Don't try to push things.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

We don't know your Grandma's reasoning for her actions but does sound as though she is being a little unfair, are you not able to talk to your Mom about this?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9184 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I think it's his/her aunt who takes away the controllers. And I think that OP is not older than 10. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 4 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Sorry for your troubles man, but a Hoop and a STICK!

Moble

Message 5 of 6 (69 Views)
Shinra Executive
42142 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Ask her what her problem is (I know, 'children' shouldn't question adults). Your mom doesn't seem to mind and your Grandma, who owns the house, doesn't seem to mind either so really, what's the deal with your aunt acting like she's dictating what goes? Just seems like she wants to be a hard **bleep**.

I'm currently in a similar boat with a live-in Aunt (she lost her job in Miami so she moved up here closer to the rest of the family cause she saw no reason to keep paying for the place she was staying in) and she's just an annoying jack clown at this point. Prior to moving down here, she came down to visit and would stay with us for months on end so I was getting tired of her before she was a permanent resident. I'm at the point where I'm about to have words with my mom about the situation although I know nothing will come of it.

I'm used to a certain amount of 'silence' in the day and she clashes with that. Always yelling at the dog (funny enough, when I'm home alone with him, he acts fine) or talking loud on the phone (my walls and door aren't worth a **bleep**) and because of the latter, I overhear stuff about other family members that I just don't care to hear about (she seems to always think she knows what's right for a given situation like one of my cousins getting set for college). I can't even go to the kitchen without her eying what I'm doing or making and when she says something to me, it's a fight to hold back from going off on her (the comments she makes are just out of the blue cause I'm minding my own business trying to make something to eat or drink and she just slips in a comment like "that's too much sugar" or "don't eat it all up" and I've heard various other quips from her about me that I assume she doesn't think I hear).

At this point, short of causing more problems by becoming vocal (or getting thicker walls and a door), I'm going to just try and ignore the insect. As you can tell, I have no more patience for the woman. The house isn't big enough anyways for 4 people so I don't know why it was agreed upon that she'd stay here of all places.

/rant I just really had to vent about the matter Smiley Indifferent

But for the OP, if it's your grandma's house and the property isn't own/bought by your aunt, then she needs to ease off. Your grandma, since it sounds like she was trying to help, should probably lay down some ground rules with your aunt if she's going to be trying to set rules in her house.

Message 6 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes