Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Re: PSU adults and your thoughts

Nov 25, 2006

JakRox wrote:

CNNboy wrote:
Believe it or not, the one thing this site has taought me, is that younger teens actually can act mature and have well thought out conversations with adults. i mean aside from the kiddie spamming, and childish topics, there really are some impressive teenagers here, and I have to give it up for their maturity level.

yay! Me is Matu-ure Mommy!

and now you ruined it.

Anyway, I really don't think about people's ages on the forums since really it makes no difference. Most of the time you can't even tell what age people are.
Message 41 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 25, 2006
ps. I know many of you younger users are still capable of holding good discussions as well. So no I don't hate you. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 42 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5847 posts

Nov 25, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:
ps. I know many of you younger users are still capable of holding good discussions as well. So no I don't hate you. Smiley Tongue

I agree,there are alot of friends that I have made on here that are capable of holding good conversations and those are the ones that keep me coming back here along with my fellow adults
 photo godofwarsig34712.png
Message 43 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5418 posts

Nov 25, 2006

Lord Hades wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

I agree,there are alot of friends that I have made on here that are capable of holding good conversations and those are the ones that keep me coming back here along with my fellow adults

I enjoy friends too
Life's A Twitch !
Message 44 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Nov 25, 2006

(YOGA FROG) wrote:

Lord Hades wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

I enjoy friends too

I cant tell if people are adults. I could be talking with an adult right now and not even know it!
Message 45 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Nov 25, 2006
I treat them like normal members. It's nice to have mature discussions with the older members here. ZanyD and Lord Hades being the most notable for me as they share the same preferences as I do.
Message 46 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
949 posts

Nov 25, 2006
me too. we share the same interest. we share the same board.

albertbertal8 wrote:
I treat adults and kids pretty much the same.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 47 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
27123 posts

Nov 25, 2006
Well now being an adult(started here when I was 15) I can say that I hvae no problem conversing with people younger than me just liek i didn't midn doing it the other way around. I think CNN explained it best when he mentioned teh maturity level. I am not into playing the spamerific game some members play on these forums and if I can have a decent conversation with someone, I don't even take into account what age group they are in
Message 48 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8197 posts

Nov 25, 2006
You can usually tell who's a child because they have poor grammer skills.
Message 49 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 25, 2006

Life-or-Death wrote:
Well now being an adult(started here when I was 15) I can say that I hvae no problem conversing with people younger than me just liek i didn't midn doing it the other way around. I think CNN explained it best when he mentioned teh maturity level. I am not into playing the spamerific game some members play on these forums and if I can have a decent conversation with someone, I don't even take into account what age group they are in

yep. i kno a lot of dudes that are like "im 18 now, im not hanging out with any minors" but thats jus ingnorance.. one of my best friends is 15, but i dont care.
maybe they should make a forum where you have to verify ur age or something, and that could be the serious forum? no more girl help threads..

Message 50 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes