gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:
i have it, but after playing for a while its gets repetitive and boring

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Is Nightfall an expansion or a whole new game?

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.
thats not to say gw isn't fun in some ways, but wow is just plain better

WoW is oxygen Smiley Tongue lmao And you mentioned the loading time. I LOVE the loading time. The world is soooooo big, and takes about 2 seconds to load up completely

but you have to walk everywhere its so gross and the begining of WoW is a huge turnoff compaired to the beging of gw and i donno about quests after lvl 8 or so but they werent very good imo and loading times arent even a problem in the game it takes me 1/2 or so on wireless

That's because the beginning of GW is basically the end with the level cap o.O In WoW if you only made it to level 8 you suck Smiley Tongue The quests after it are sooooooooooooo much better More legendary

ya i didnt have a motive to play WoW and gw is more about skills than what lvl you are

does WoW have Cinematics?

no, WoW doesn't need cinematics to be a good game
besides, in gw, their mouths don't even move, and the voice acting? ouch. just ouch

and gw dosnt need a high lvl cap to be a great game

yes and gw is fun

Message Edited by gtochad on 10-26-2006 09:05 PM

who said a high lvl cap was needed? its just with wow, you have more to work towards and look forward too.
gw, i hit 20 in 4 days, easy.

it easy to get to lvl 20 but you have much more to do than just lvl you got skills to get new armour to craft and of course quests and missions to do

lots to look foward to gw about

just look at BRONXCHULO

he seems highly adictited to it Smiley Tongue

Hold on. You think that in WoW when you hit 60 you're done? lmao. People have been playing since WoW came out 2 years ago and still haven't finished And with the expansion it should add on another 1-2 years worth of gameplay. That's how they made it. 1-60 can take anywhere from a month to a year, but doing all that you can while you're level 60 can take a very long time. And with the new 60-70 it should take just as long to level through if not longer Not to mention there are tons of skills, and professions, and other stuff to do. And the PvP in the game is top notch. There are a ton of different  groups to try to gain a reputation with which can take forever. There is a ton of hard to find gear that not everyone, but a select few can find. And if you actually DO finish then there is an entirely new faction to play on! And do completely new quests, and do a whole lot more stuff!

almost seemed as if you where defending guild wars if i change WoW and the lvls its the exact same with gw Smiley Surprised

so now that we established that lvl caps are a very very small part of the game we can move on to another topic

fyi i never thought WoW ended at lvl 60 Smiley Tongue
click for candy
Message 81 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Re: PSU Guild Wars player, Come on in!

Oct 27, 2006
Hey guys, I don't play this, but my cousin and my aunt play this all day- is it any good?
A True Game's Nation
gamernationunderground.i67.org
Message 82 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Oct 27, 2006
well depends are you willing to spend monthly on an rpg? if so you may want to check out WoW or ff but if you just want a game to play around with and no monthly this should be the game for you

Bill from RI wrote:
Hey guys, I don't play this, but my cousin and my aunt play this all day- is it any good?

click for candy
Message 83 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Oct 29, 2006

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.

WoW is oxygen Smiley Tongue lmao And you mentioned the loading time. I LOVE the loading time. The world is soooooo big, and takes about 2 seconds to load up completely

but you have to walk everywhere its so gross and the begining of WoW is a huge turnoff compaired to the beging of gw and i donno about quests after lvl 8 or so but they werent very good imo and loading times arent even a problem in the game it takes me 1/2 or so on wireless

That's because the beginning of GW is basically the end with the level cap o.O In WoW if you only made it to level 8 you suck Smiley Tongue The quests after it are sooooooooooooo much better More legendary

ya i didnt have a motive to play WoW and gw is more about skills than what lvl you are

besides, in gw, their mouths don't even move, and the voice acting? ouch. just ouch

yes and gw is fun

who said a high lvl cap was needed? its just with wow, you have more to work towards and look forward too.

it easy to get to lvl 20 but you have much more to do than just lvl you got skills to get new armour to craft and of course quests and missions to do

just look at BRONXCHULO

Hold on. You think that in WoW when you hit 60 you're done? lmao. People have been playing since WoW came out 2 years ago and still haven't finished And with the expansion it should add on another 1-2 years worth of gameplay. That's how they made it. 1-60 can take anywhere from a month to a year, but doing all that you can while you're level 60 can take a very long time. And with the new 60-70 it should take just as long to level through if not longer Not to mention there are tons of skills, and professions, and other stuff to do. And the PvP in the game is top notch. There are a ton of different  groups to try to gain a reputation with which can take forever. There is a ton of hard to find gear that not everyone, but a select few can find. And if you actually DO finish then there is an entirely new faction to play on! And do completely new quests, and do a whole lot more stuff!

almost seemed as if you where defending guild wars if i change WoW and the lvls its the exact same with gw Smiley Surprised

so now that we established that lvl caps are a very very small part of the game we can move on to another topic

What are you talking about? You just said that with GW it's much more than JUST leveling, and we were talking about WoW. So I had to tell you that WoW wasn't JUST about leveling
Message 84 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Oct 29, 2006

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

yes and gw is fun

just look at BRONXCHULO

What are you talking about? You just said that with GW it's much more than JUST leveling, and we were talking about WoW. So I had to tell you that WoW wasn't JUST about leveling

yes we already established that its just other people dont know that so they attempt to make fun of guild wars for such a low level cap
click for candy
Message 85 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Nov 4, 2006
Please stop arguing about WoW vs GW, it doesnt matter its your own opinion, and if you dont like one or the other, dont play it.

Also please stop quoting 10-20 posts at a time, just delete everything except the ones you are responding to. These leads to very cluttered threads, and it doesnt help when you have to scroll through the equivelent of 20 printed pages worth of text to get to the response.

As for Guild Wars, to stay on topic, i play.  I also have Nightfall, if anyone else does, and would like to add me to friends if they havent already, please add Sister Pink to your friends list.
When you see me on, which is often, please pm saying that you are from PSU, and your name from the boards, so i know who you are. (i get alot of random whispers in game)

Message 86 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Nov 4, 2006

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

yes and gw is fun

just look at BRONXCHULO

yes we already established that its just other people dont know that so they attempt to make fun of guild wars for such a low level cap

gtochad he says we should delete everything but our comments but i dont wanna
click for candy
Message 87 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Nov 4, 2006
For the second damn time PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT WoW IN THIS THREAD< AS THIS IS A GUILD WARS PLAYERS THREAD.

ALSO STOP QUOTING THE ENTIRE DAMN POST, ITS GETTING TO BE 3 PAGES LONG FOR ONE DAMN QUOTE!

honestly why cant you guys inderstand the concept of delete, or simple editing....

Message 88 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9177 posts

Nov 4, 2006
Ill join in this thing

Look at sig for x-fire

I play the original GW
Message 89 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender