gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:
i have it, but after playing for a while its gets repetitive and boring

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Is Nightfall an expansion or a whole new game?

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.
thats not to say gw isn't fun in some ways, but wow is just plain better

WoW is oxygen Smiley Tongue lmao And you mentioned the loading time. I LOVE the loading time. The world is soooooo big, and takes about 2 seconds to load up completely

but you have to walk everywhere its so gross and the begining of WoW is a huge turnoff compaired to the beging of gw and i donno about quests after lvl 8 or so but they werent very good imo and loading times arent even a problem in the game it takes me 1/2 or so on wireless

That's because the beginning of GW is basically the end with the level cap o.O In WoW if you only made it to level 8 you suck Smiley Tongue The quests after it are sooooooooooooo much better More legendary

ya i didnt have a motive to play WoW and gw is more about skills than what lvl you are

does WoW have Cinematics?

no, WoW doesn't need cinematics to be a good game
besides, in gw, their mouths don't even move, and the voice acting? ouch. just ouch

and gw dosnt need a high lvl cap to be a great game

yes and gw is fun

Message Edited by gtochad on 10-26-2006 09:05 PM
click for candy
Message 71 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Re: PSU Guild Wars player, Come on in!

Oct 27, 2006
This is a Guild Wars thread, not a WoW pwns Gw thread keep it on topic....

Anyways Nightfall goes live in about an hour and a half and my ass is gonna be on woot. Cant wait to get my Dervish running with the pre release items.

its just too bad that already people think they pwn or something because they have CE...
some guy already tried wasting his time telling me i suck because i dont have collectors edition, which is funny, because i have the pre release and the copy of the game already, and if i wanted CE i would have it. I just dont feel that having CE makes me a better player somehow, and at the end of the day ill still own the guy with CE just as bad as anyone else.
Message 72 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 27, 2006

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.

WoW is oxygen Smiley Tongue lmao And you mentioned the loading time. I LOVE the loading time. The world is soooooo big, and takes about 2 seconds to load up completely

but you have to walk everywhere its so gross and the begining of WoW is a huge turnoff compaired to the beging of gw and i donno about quests after lvl 8 or so but they werent very good imo and loading times arent even a problem in the game it takes me 1/2 or so on wireless

That's because the beginning of GW is basically the end with the level cap o.O In WoW if you only made it to level 8 you suck Smiley Tongue The quests after it are sooooooooooooo much better More legendary

ya i didnt have a motive to play WoW and gw is more about skills than what lvl you are

besides, in gw, their mouths don't even move, and the voice acting? ouch. just ouch

yes and gw is fun

who said a high lvl cap was needed? its just with wow, you have more to work towards and look forward too.
gw, i hit 20 in 4 days, easy.

Message 73 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 27, 2006
WOOT!!!! NIGHTFALL'S OUT!

how is it?

Message 74 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9536 posts

Oct 27, 2006
Guys if you want to add me in the game go ahead.

My Paragon's name is Oxycotton High.

Add me guys and see you in the game
Message 75 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 27, 2006
is nightfall good?
Message 76 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Oct 27, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:
is nightfall good?

There probably playing it too much and cant respond
Message 77 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 27, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:
is nightfall good?

There probably playing it too much and cant respond
Message 78 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Oct 27, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

yes and gw is fun

who said a high lvl cap was needed? its just with wow, you have more to work towards and look forward too.

it easy to get to lvl 20 but you have much more to do than just lvl you got skills to get new armour to craft and of course quests and missions to do

lots to look foward to gw about

just look at BRONXCHULO

he seems highly adictited to it Smiley Tongue
click for candy
Message 79 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Oct 27, 2006

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

yes and gw is fun

it easy to get to lvl 20 but you have much more to do than just lvl you got skills to get new armour to craft and of course quests and missions to do

lots to look foward to gw about

just look at BRONXCHULO

he seems highly adictited to it Smiley Tongue

Hold on. You think that in WoW when you hit 60 you're done? lmao. People have been playing since WoW came out 2 years ago and still haven't finished And with the expansion it should add on another 1-2 years worth of gameplay. That's how they made it. 1-60 can take anywhere from a month to a year, but doing all that you can while you're level 60 can take a very long time. And with the new 60-70 it should take just as long to level through if not longer Not to mention there are tons of skills, and professions, and other stuff to do. And the PvP in the game is top notch. There are a ton of different  groups to try to gain a reputation with which can take forever. There is a ton of hard to find gear that not everyone, but a select few can find. And if you actually DO finish then there is an entirely new faction to play on! And do completely new quests, and do a whole lot more stuff!
Message 80 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes