Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Re: PSU Guild Wars player, Come on in!

Oct 26, 2006
i used to play. i have like.. 4 or 5 level 20's and a level 3 ranger/ something.  i had everything u could ever want.. but i sucked at the game lol. i gave it all to my friend.
Photobucket
Message 61 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Oct 26, 2006
I havent gotten this game to work yet. I have no idea why its not working.

I was playing it the night before and the next morning I started it up and it wouldnt load at all...
Message 62 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9536 posts

Oct 26, 2006
WOOT!!!  I got my Nightfall CE!!!!  Yay!!!  come on 3 am !!!
Message 63 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Oct 26, 2006

BRONXCHULO wrote:
WOOT!!!  I got my Nightfall CE!!!!  Yay!!!  come on 3 am !!!

ill be on, but it wont be me it will be my friend... so just go ahead and add No Name Girl to your friends list and pm me when im on, and ask for RJ.

he of course is paying for it, meaning he gets to play first, which is funny since if it wasnt for MY pc he wouldnt be able to play it at all

Message 64 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Oct 26, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:
i have it, but after playing for a while its gets repetitive and boring

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Is Nightfall an expansion or a whole new game?

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.
thats not to say gw isn't fun in some ways, but wow is just plain better

WoW is oxygen Smiley Tongue lmao And you mentioned the loading time. I LOVE the loading time. The world is soooooo big, and takes about 2 seconds to load up completely
Message 65 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Oct 27, 2006

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.

WoW is oxygen Smiley Tongue lmao And you mentioned the loading time. I LOVE the loading time. The world is soooooo big, and takes about 2 seconds to load up completely

but you have to walk everywhere its so gross and the begining of WoW is a huge turnoff compaired to the beging of gw and i donno about quests after lvl 8 or so but they werent very good imo and loading times arent even a problem in the game it takes me 1/2 or so on wireless
click for candy
Message 66 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Oct 27, 2006

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

but you have to walk everywhere its so gross and the begining of WoW is a huge turnoff compaired to the beging of gw and i donno about quests after lvl 8 or so but they werent very good imo and loading times arent even a problem in the game it takes me 1/2 or so on wireless

That's because the beginning of GW is basically the end with the level cap o.O In WoW if you only made it to level 8 you suck Smiley Tongue The quests after it are sooooooooooooo much better More legendary
Message 67 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Oct 27, 2006

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

That's because the beginning of GW is basically the end with the level cap o.O In WoW if you only made it to level 8 you suck Smiley Tongue The quests after it are sooooooooooooo much better More legendary

ya i didnt have a motive to play WoW and gw is more about skills than what lvl you are

does WoW have Cinematics?
click for candy
Message 68 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Oct 27, 2006
OMG CAN I LYK TOTALLY JOiN!?
No Current Sig.
Message 69 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 27, 2006

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

gtochad wrote:

treedoor wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

ya i didnt have a motive to play WoW and gw is more about skills than what lvl you are

does WoW have Cinematics?

no, WoW doesn't need cinematics to be a good game
besides, in gw, their mouths don't even move, and the voice acting? ouch. just ouch

Message 70 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes