crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:
i have it, but after playing for a while its gets repetitive and boring

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Is Nightfall an expansion or a whole new game?

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.
thats not to say gw isn't fun in some ways, but wow is just plain better

You've sold me (i think thats the expression Smiley Very Happy)

When i get my own computer im gonna buy WoW. Hopefully GW and double agent and gears or war and R6 vegas and f.e.a.r and the wii will hold me over till then

cool, well when you buy it, be sure to let us kno

omg, tho, vegas is going to be awesome!!! already my whole clan is clamoring for it, since we owned in socom harder than anything, im pretty confidant we got this down

Do you have a 360 or you gettin it for the PS3 (or are you stayin the the last gen?)

my brother has a 360, and im not too sure if im going with a ps3 or wii for a while. theres stuff iwant to buy first

Message 42 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Re: PSU Guild Wars player, Come on in!

Oct 23, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:
aww so i must buy Factions?

no, prophecies is not required to play any expansions, they are all whole new games (thats why they cost 50 each Smiley Very Happy)
but still, dont get factions, it blows

Message 43 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 23, 2006

BRONXCHULO wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:
i have it, but after playing for a while its gets repetitive and boring

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Is Nightfall an expansion or a whole new game?

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.
thats not to say gw isn't fun in some ways, but wow is just plain better

You've sold me (i think thats the expression Smiley Very Happy)

When i get my own computer im gonna buy WoW. Hopefully GW and double agent and gears or war and R6 vegas and f.e.a.r and the wii will hold me over till then

Seriously, do you ppl even do research on a game before you buy it?  Yes, Guild Wars has a lvl 20 cap.  Guild Wars is not a game about highest lvl, it's a game about skill.  If a lvl 20 cap was such a big deal then you should have visited the main site and learned about the game before you bought it.

Also, I wish you ppl would stop trying to compare GW to WoW.  These are two completly different games and can not be compared on the same playing field.  WoW is all about trying to reach top lvl which I think is 80, trying to have the most noobish elite gear and so on.  You pay $15/month to play a game with a bunch of little kids and hear them talk non stop in chat.

Message Edited by BRONXCHULO on 10-22-2006 04:21 AM

guild wars is about money. everytime i play, thats all ppl are talking about
and wow isn't all about lvling
theres just so much stuff to do, lvling comes naturally
and waht are you talking about little kids on chat? whenever i play, theres almost no one talking, its almost depressing the silence

Message 44 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 23, 2006
cool, so do u have the new classes in Prophecies that debuted in Factions? eg. ritualist
Message 45 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 23, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:
cool, so do u have the new classes in Prophecies that debuted in Factions? eg. ritualist

are you kidding?
try reading the last post one page back

Message 46 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 23, 2006
I LOL'ed at myself

ok what i was trying to say is i must buy Factions to have the new classes?
Message 47 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 23, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:
I LOL'ed at myself

ok what i was trying to say is i must buy Factions to have the new classes?

yes...

Message 48 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 23, 2006

ok another question: for people who have prophecies but not factions, when they're in town, can they see people with classes like ritualists?
Message 49 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 23, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

ok another question: for people who have prophecies but not factions, when they're in town, can they see people with classes like ritualists?

yes..

Message 50 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes