16834 posts

Re: PSU Guild Wars player, Come on in!

Oct 21, 2006

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:
i have it, but after playing for a while its gets repetitive and boring

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Is Nightfall an expansion or a whole new game?

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.
thats not to say gw isn't fun in some ways, but wow is just plain better

Message 31 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Oct 21, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

and i lost interest...plus the level 20 cap is dumb and u cant interact with anyone outside of your party when u leave towns

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

When I quit playing the original GW, there was.  IDK about after this new expansion though

Eww that sucks

Also do you think i should've just payed the $15/month for WoW? (i may get it after xmas anyways)

well, before i got wow, and i was plyaing gw, i hated it with a passion, just ask treedoor
but now? i see why you pay the 15 a month for it.. because its awesome!! seriously, it is so superior to gw, its not even funny.
everything from interaction, loading time (which there is noneSmiley Wink), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.

You've sold me (i think thats the expression Smiley Very Happy)

When i get my own computer im gonna buy WoW. Hopefully GW and double agent and gears or war and R6 vegas and f.e.a.r and the wii will hold me over till then
Message 32 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Oct 21, 2006

Ravage Ritual wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

When i get my own computer im gonna buy WoW. Hopefully GW and double agent and gears or war and R6 vegas and f.e.a.r and the wii will hold me over till then

cool, well when you buy it, be sure to let us kno

omg, tho, vegas is going to be awesome!!! already my whole clan is clamoring for it, since we owned in socom harder than anything, im pretty confidant we got this down

Message 33 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Oct 21, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

cool, well when you buy it, be sure to let us kno

omg, tho, vegas is going to be awesome!!! already my whole clan is clamoring for it, since we owned in socom harder than anything, im pretty confidant we got this down

Do you have a 360 or you gettin it for the PS3 (or are you stayin the the last gen?)
Message 34 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 22, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:
OMG DAMN RAVAGE U GOT THE GAME BEFORE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM SO JEALOUS...I WANT THE GAME!! but i gotta wait till i get my laptop first

GRRRRR..GRRR...GRRRR...GRRRR....*ROAR!!!!*

lol, come on man you gotta get these things

You still need that 360 too

yea! I've already started saving for the stuff i want....and i cant wait till i play guildwars with u guys!!
Message 35 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9593 posts

Oct 22, 2006

Ravage Ritual wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

Seriously, do you ppl even do research on a game before you buy it?  Yes, Guild Wars has a lvl 20 cap.  Guild Wars is not a game about highest lvl, it's a game about skill.  If a lvl 20 cap was such a big deal then you should have visited the main site and learned about the game before you bought it.

Also, I wish you ppl would stop trying to compare GW to WoW.  These are two completly different games and can not be compared on the same playing field.  WoW is all about trying to reach top lvl which I think is 80, trying to have the most noobish elite gear and so on.  You pay $15/month to play a game with a bunch of little kids and hear them talk non stop in chat.

Message Edited by BRONXCHULO on 10-22-2006 04:21 AM
Message 36 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Oct 22, 2006

Ravage Ritual wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Experiment Jon wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

thebest69 wrote:

Theres a lvl 20 cap?

Eww that sucks

everything from interaction, loading time (which there is none), fighting, things to do, and even just movement feels better.

You've sold me (i think thats the expression )

Seriously, do you ppl even do research on a game before you buy it?  Yes, Guild Wars has a lvl 20 cap.  Guild Wars is not a game about highest lvl, it's a game about skill.  If a lvl 20 cap was such a big deal then you should have visited the main site and learned about the game before you bought it.

Also, I wish you ppl would stop trying to compare GW to WoW.  These are two completly different games and can not be compared on the same playing field.  WoW is all about trying to reach top lvl which I think is 80, trying to have the most noobish elite gear and so on.  You pay $15/month to play a game with a bunch of little kids and hear them talk non stop in chat.

can u tell me more about the skill part?

and im buying this game for sure

Message 37 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Oct 22, 2006
thats cool.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 38 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender