Jun 22 2013
By: GoT-Yo_TAGSs First Son 5 posts

PSP

2 replies 75 views Edited Jun 22, 2013

Robot MadHey Guys Latley i was debating about getting a PSP but i wasnt quite sure what games are most likely to have more people on it .

Also,i Wasnt sure if you can talk on psp to people

Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: PSP

Jun 22, 2013

GoT-Yo_TAGSs wrote:

Robot MadHey Guys Latley i was debating about getting a PSP but i wasnt quite sure what games are most likely to have more people on it .

Also,i Wasnt sure if you can talk on psp to people

Are you sure you want to get a PSP now, friend? I mean sure it's still supported and all, but I mean you're not going to find a lot of players online. I'm speculating because I haven't picked it up in a while, but newer games like Resistance: Retribution could have some intelligent life. A couple of years back some of my friends on the forums were saying how a game once rife with life, I believe it was Medal of Honor: Somethingwar, had so little players online. To answer your second question, yes some games with multiplayer allow that, Socom comes to mind.

Would you consider buying a PS Vita? With Killzone: Mercenaries coming out later this year there is bound to be an online presence.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: PSP

Jun 22, 2013

Yea i know that the psp is old but i dont have 280.00 cuz at the moment i got money for workin so i have like 120$ so thats enough for a psp

Message 3 of 3 (50 Views)