Highlighted
May 26 2013
By: DeathBringer0xL First Son 5 posts

PSP Question and Help ^_^

10 replies 62 views Edited May 26, 2013

I just bought the   Fighter PSP Theme from Art in babes section  of the Play Station Store. I would like to have the Background as a Picture, that I can put where ever. How Do I get a copy, or If I have to modify the psp theme to extract it. How would I do this?

Message 1 of 11 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Re: PSP Question and Help ^_^

May 26, 2013

DeathBringer0xL wrote:

I just bought the   Fighter PSP Theme from Art in babes section  of the Play Station Store. I would like to have the Background as a Picture, that I can put where ever. How Do I get a copy, or If I have to modify the psp theme to extract it. How would I do this?

Try accessing the PSP store and downloading it from there then go back to your XMB and scroll over to theme settings and it should be there as a option to install.

Otherwise, try downloading it from the PS3 or MediaGo(PC) and transfering it into the PSP->THEME folder from the root of your memory stick.

Message 2 of 11 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 26, 2013

I ment I want a copy of the psp background from the theme like a picture of it. I was going to use it for my Account Avatars. If I could find a copy of the picture that is used for the them elswhere that would be really appreciative.

Message 3 of 11 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 26, 2013
Since you purchased it, the theme is likely locked from any kind of tampering. Someone did spend time and money putting it together, after all.
Message 4 of 11 (55 Views)
Wastelander
852 posts

May 26, 2013

Never thought about trying that. 

Message 5 of 11 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 27, 2013

Well, thanks for the responses, Ill still keep trying because I do want a copy of that   Yellow Haired Girl with the Green Armir, ( fighter psp theme in babe art ) for my PC account avatar ^^   If any of you guys come across the internet version, or find or hear of a way to retrieve/extract it, Please do not forget to let me know if you Do not mind Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11 (43 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7087 posts

May 27, 2013

DeathBringer0xL wrote:

Well, thanks for the responses, Ill still keep trying because I do want a copy of that   Yellow Haired Girl with the Green Armir, ( fighter psp theme in babe art ) for my PC account avatar ^^   If any of you guys come across the internet version, or find or hear of a way to retrieve/extract it, Please do not forget to let me know if you Do not mind Smiley Happy

If you just want it for an avatar, the PSN store (web store) has a small icon for the theme which you could save.  There's no way to use it as your PSN avatar, though.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

psp theme

Message 7 of 11 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 27, 2013

I Dont know where you find that at, but Thank You Very MUCH !!!!!!.

Message 8 of 11 (30 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7087 posts

May 27, 2013

It's from the store, like I said (and linked).

Message 9 of 11 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 27, 2013

I can barely run this without it just becoming a blank screen. Store is a no go on PC. :?

Message 10 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes