Highlighted
Jun 30 2013
By: TheLaughingSwine Lombax Warrior 220 posts

PSN. Account Stuff?

4 replies 74 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

Hello, I have had this PSN for a while now TheLaughingSwine...and this is the longest time i have ever had any kind of ID...becuase i like change i ... change my emails and all account every year...i delete every account that i have and make a new ones...with new ID's.

Now i thought TheLaughingSwine would be a ID that i would never get tired of...lol guess i was wrong...but i did purchased stuff on this account...Infamous FOB...Journey...Castlevania symphony of the night...etc...if i make a new PSN ID will the things that i have bought be carried over to my new account?

Thank you for readingSmiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 5 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: PSN. Account Stuff?

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Hello, I have had this PSN for a while now TheLaughingSwine...and this is the longest time i have ever had any kind of ID...becuase i like change i ... change my emails and all account every year...i delete every account that i have and make a new ones...with new ID's.

Now i thought TheLaughingSwine would be a ID that i would never get tired of...lol guess i was wrong...but i did purchased stuff on this account...Infamous FOB...Journey...Castlevania symphony of the night...etc...if i make a new PSN ID will the things that i have bought be carried over to my new account?

Thank you for readingSmiley Happy

Everything you have bought will stay on your PS3 aslong as you dont remove that user from your PS3

No, they wont carry over to the new account.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jun 30, 2013
It would stay on your ps3 but you need your old account to play the games
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Hello, Thank you for the replies guys.

Darn! i had another ID i really wanted to use...o well...right now TheLaughingSwine is bugging me, but i will just have to get over it.

I don't care for keeping track of multiple accounts...and i won't do it!...looks I'm TheLaughingSwine forever!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Jun 30, 2013

To be super clear:

You can make a new PSN ID and a new User to go with it on your PS3. You will keep TheLaughingSwine and it's associated User on your PS3.

You will be able to play any of the games TheLaughingSwine bought via PSN.

You will be able to use any theme TheLaughingSwine has bought on PSN.

You will not be able to use any avatars that TheLaughingSwine has purchased via PSN though.

Message 5 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes