Feb 04 2013
By: Xx2177COOKxX First Son 1 posts

PS3 or PS Vita?

3 replies 45 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

I've recently become very interested in the Playstation consoles and just wanted to know which I should get? I would really like a portable console like the PS Vita, but compared to the PS3, there are hardly any games i'm interested in playing on it. Unlike the PS3, which has so many games already that i'm interested in and many more coming out I would love to play, like The Last of Us. Anyone who owns either system, i'd love to know which is more useful and what would be the better choice.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Re: PS3 or PS Vita?

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I think you kind of answered your own question. I think you should get a PS3, especially with the bundles out at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10781 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Personally, I own a PlayStation 3 and not a Vita. That's only because like yourself the Vita doesn't have a lineup of games that speak to me in terms of "Buy me, buy me NOW!" When you want a platform, you get it for all it is, and that includes whether the games look like they're worth playing. Right now the Vita just doesn't really have that going for it.

There are people out there who own the Vita already and say it's worth buying, but not everyone lands on the same page when it comes to preferences. The PlayStation 3 does have a wealthy host of games in its arsenal already and ones still coming out, like that of The Last of Us. If you're leaning more toward the games of the PlayStation 3 then I'd say go get the system and the games you want to buy. If you'd rather have your gaming on the go, then settling for the Vita is one way to do it. Just make sure you're getting the platform with the games you want to play more so than just having an impressive paper weight.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I say get the PS3. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (28 Views)
0 Likes