Sackboy
575 posts

Re: POLAR BEAR LOVERS COME HERE

Mar 24, 2007

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

PSP maniac44 wrote:
thanks i love polar bears and i bet i am the only one that wants them to still exist and not all die off

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Moon Child wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:
Psst.. Please, he could care less about polar bears. He's going to veto a bill for troop withdrawls in 2008. That right there shows you how much he cares for anything living.

Well that pretty much ends the discussion.

Not really. Just read, don't reply to it, and forget about it. Back on topic I'll send a Lil comment thingy too.

..... weird. The ice chunks fall off, and we blame the U.S. President. What a life.

You misinterpreted me incorrectly. I never said it was the presidents fault, did I? I simply stated a reason why the president wouldn't care about saving polar bears.

No, I didn't. But you saying that about a man who is trying to do his best to keep the country together, is just ignorant. No one owns the arctic. It isn't the president's job to save polar bears.
Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh.
Message 21 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
508 posts

Mar 24, 2007

Wednesday wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

PSP maniac44 wrote:
thanks i love polar bears and i bet i am the only one that wants them to still exist and not all die off

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Moon Child wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:
Psst.. Please, he could care less about polar bears. He's going to veto a bill for troop withdrawls in 2008. That right there shows you how much he cares for anything living.

Not really. Just read, don't reply to it, and forget about it. Back on topic I'll send a Lil comment thingy too.

..... weird. The ice chunks fall off, and we blame the U.S. President. What a life.

You misinterpreted me incorrectly. I never said it was the presidents fault, did I? I simply stated a reason why the president wouldn't care about saving polar bears.

No, I didn't. But you saying that about a man who is trying to do his best to keep the country together, is just ignorant. No one owns the arctic. It isn't the president's job to save polar bears.

True, you can obviousily tell how I don't approve of how he's handiling things. Also, at the moment it isn't in his best interest to worry about polar bears. Now I didn't lash at you for calling me ignorant, so let's end this argument and get back on topic. You should send a comment. The link is provided on the first page.
nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 22 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
575 posts

Mar 24, 2007

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

PSP maniac44 wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Moon Child wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

True, you can obviousily tell how I don't approve of how he's handiling things. Also, at the moment it isn't in his best interest to worry about polar bears. Now I didn't lash at you for calling me ignorant, so let's end this argument and get back on topic. You should send a comment. The link is provided on the first page.

Hey, I'm a polar bear lover. But I just had to get that point across, alright? I'm sick of all this blame-Bush crap. It's really getting to a lot of people, and it's getting really old. For now, thank Bill Gates for buying a lot in Hawaii to save the sea creatures that have been dying from the pollution and trash that have been thrown out on the beaches. We'll save more animals, and the polar bears too. Don't worry.
Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh.
Message 23 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Mar 24, 2007
does anyone else want to help

Message 24 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Mar 25, 2007
what about the polar bear cub in the U.K. .... The Animal Rights Groups ... wanna kill it ... ( Evil Humans)
Message 25 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Wednesday wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

PSP maniac44 wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Moon Child wrote:

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Hey, I'm a polar bear lover. But I just had to get that point across, alright? I'm sick of all this blame-Bush crap. It's really getting to a lot of people, and it's getting really old. For now, thank Bill Gates for buying a lot in Hawaii to save the sea creatures that have been dying from the pollution and trash that have been thrown out on the beaches. We'll save more animals, and the polar bears too. Don't worry.

I have to laugh because there really isne't a problem, it's again the global warming extremist who want you to believe everything they say. The truth of the matter is the polar bear population has increased in the past 20 years despite the heat wave. They are adapting just fine, and even say they weren't and bush did sign something, do you think it would help the answer is no. Nature isen't something that can be quickly fixed and when man does try to screw with it he gets burned.
Message 26 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

POLAR BEAR LOVERS COME HERE just help save them

Mar 26, 2007

PSP maniac44 wrote:
very sad but you can help
CLICKY

Message Edited by PSP maniac44 on 03-23-2007 04:46 PM

I would send a comment but they want too much info for strangers. Not to worry about polar bears or bears in general they are highly adaptive creatures if they start to run out of food in the north they will migrate south and start snacking on Canadians
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
508 posts

Re: POLAR BEAR LOVERS COME HERE just help save them

Mar 26, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:

PSP maniac44 wrote:
CLICKY

I would send a comment but they want too much info for strangers. Not to worry about polar bears or bears in general they are highly adaptive creatures if they start to run out of food in the north they will migrate south and start snacking on Canadians

That made me laugh hard.
nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt nt Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 28 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Re: POLAR BEAR LOVERS COME HERE just help save them

Mar 26, 2007
LOL

2WIRE_MMA_ANIME wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

PSP maniac44 wrote:
CLICKY

That made me laugh hard.

Message 29 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Re: Re: POLAR BEAR LOVERS COME HERE just help save them

Mar 26, 2007
i just had my cousins help

Message 30 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes