Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: PC vs Consoles, What do you think?

Mar 21, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I thought they said, it was cause ps3, didn't have enough ram?

You think too much.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 51 of 63 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Mar 22, 2013

PC's will always be ahead of Consoles.  Even at launch, the ps4 is outdated. BUT the trick to consoles is Optimization, this is why a 6 year old ps3 is still able to play games that look almost as good as the PC ones.  The advantage of a PC is that you can always upgrade a pc if you want to. You DON"T have to upgrade to one every year if you dont want to.  Just buy a good gpu and your good for a few years.  I really enjoy  playing on both platforms because they are fun Smiley Happy.  I love the exclusives on the games as well Smiley Happy

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 52 of 63 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I prefer Consles, since our computer is super slow anyway...

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 53 of 63 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

While I have no problems with the PC Gaming community at large, the PC Elitists (aka. "PC Master Race") make me happy I'm not part of a community that's hoarding utter **bleep**.

I mean, it's ok to be siding with such and such, but if you have to go to every single youtube comment form just to show how "better" PC is than consoles, you got to take a hard look at yourself.

The issue is so bad, that PC World itself (Yes, the professional PC enthusiast hardware reviewing and the long-running PC magazine-turned-website!) approved to publish a ten-slide item on their site, pointing out that they are "shameless graphic **bleep**" that don't care about gameplay, calling them "winging waste of space who never runs out of things to complain about" and once even recommending the console crowd to resort to "bludgeoning them on sight with your Xbox/PS3."

Message 54 of 63 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I don't like playing games on PC. I will, but I'd rather not. I do however, use the PC as the standard for online. PC does it free, and better, so any console manufactor that tries to charge for online is ridiculous to me and should shoo. And any consumer that supports that ridiculousness should shoo along with 'em.

And I think going to a console's official forum to ask this question is pointless.

Message 55 of 63 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Thats a bunch of B.S. You must have never used steam or origin at ALL. Millions of pc gamers still play games everyday.  Lots of profit is stilling be made, also NVIDIA has recently seen positive sales with there graphics hardware

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 56 of 63 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 24, 2013
So if you bought a 1990 PC you could be playing a game like skyrim today
Message 57 of 63 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 24, 2013

The only game I have played on PC has been WOW. Haven't really tried other games just because I enjoy my consoles. I typically use PC for internet instead of consoles. 

Message 58 of 63 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I thought it was cause the ps3 lacked the power over the other console?

You are the most ignorant, @.$$hat  troll I have ever seen. Your lack of technical knowledge is staggering. You should do us all a favor and sell your computer asap. You spout off crap you read on the internet somewhere as if it is fact.

Photobucket
Message 59 of 63 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Thank you for your valuable input, I know every game I put in console downloads to hard drive for ps3. Then has a patch same as PC gaming.

Proof ? Yes a lot do, but not all. I'm going to guess your 10, no ?

Photobucket
Message 60 of 63 (42 Views)
0 Likes